Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The correlation of events that are happening and to come
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was posting on a thread
Thread: So a random poster was calling for a big event today

and started to think of everything else that has been happening and though this should be a thread itself

So what about these threads about the moon chunks that are going to hit earth? Could that be what hits the ring of fire?

Thread: IT'S ALL COMING TO AN END TOMORROW!
Thread: MAJOR PIECES OF MOON CHUNKS TO HIT EARTH TOMORROW

At first I laughed at the idea but I'm wondering now if there's something to it.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 811811

Yeah that is why I posted on both.. I think this so called look up and down.. things coming from the sky.. and things shaking for underground..

It is why I mentioned this thread and cassandra and PSI guy in it... I think there is something to this all..

If you hit something you get fragments those fragments come to up from the pull of gravity. Moon asterroids would burn differently than the ones we normally see due to the composition of of moon rock on impact to earth.. Why the utah meteor seemed red and intense> I know I am on flu meds but it makes sense to me.. Tomorrow if they got the math right would be the start of the "ring of fire" the fireballs that are intense red from the sky... and also the CERN launch that would disturb the ground below.. Above and below... It seems to make the fit doesn't it??

I know keep track of this post was going to make the pieces fall together soon enough..

So what will strike California /Reno might have some merit.. and the large waves they talk about on the east coast hitting the carolinas.. the gravitation had to change with the nuke of the moon now it is just what the CERN start up will do to agravate it..

But all meteor entries over the next couple days lets target them as the moon rocks coming here for now.

Cern about to turn on
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Think of this too today.. FAA get glitches that grounds planes

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

DNS out in UK
Thread: DNS servers out here in uk

Transmitter out for Rush Limbaugh

Thread: RUSH OFF THE AIR, WABC transmitter down

another fireball in FLorida last night (moon rock)

Thread: Anybody in NE Florida (Jax) see the huge fireball/flash of light last night?

Fireball in Utah
Thread: What lit the night sky in North Utah tonight?

This is just what I found today and figure more things to be posted without correlation...

There is a storm brewing that is going to get more obvious.

Perhaps the outing to viral break in the Ukraine is due to getting the word out before the big electrical/magnetic and upheaval to come..

Thread: RUSSIA NEWS TODAY 11-18 "Mutant Black Lung Virus"

Perhaps we should be finding and posting links as this will become more apparent in the next few days and will correlate to the orignal bombing of the moon on October 9 2009 and the 43 days talk about by Pleeb in first link that got me thinking and puttting it all together.

I think PSI / Cassandra / Pleeb and Tylenol Cold and Flu medication have made me aware.

Post other articles you are finding that seem to point to this beginning phenomina and changes that are coming.

Is this really from what they said the problem was??? After all most of the article is about earthquakes and radiation danger. One line on the cause. Makes you wonder

Thread: Smoke rises from Japan nuclear plant

Melissa
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP