Users Online Now: 1,971 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 910,139
Pageviews Today: 1,700,140Threads Today: 828Posts Today: 14,692
06:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MASSIVE UFO SIGHTING Near Denver, CO!!! Poster says better than the "Phoenix Lights"?? 11-18-2009
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Some amazing video from Colorado. All on 11-18-2009!!!

The youtube poster says (who might just be me) that he beleives it may even rival the "Phoenix Lights" sightings!!!

Blatent Overexageration ... or in the same league?? Let's discuss!

Please watch all videos before you chime in.

If you like them, you should subscribe to my youtube channel, but I usually post them here too. More coming every day!! (Today included of course!)

Seriously guys, crazy s^%* on these!

Turn on some tunes and get comfy. Worth watching all of them I promise!

Please excuse me if I try to stop the REDICULOUS debunking in the initial thread ...

Start with this AMAZING video ...

Constant shot (no breaks) of a Plasma Orb morphing into a fake airplane, which then (morphs again I guess??) into many white blinking lights? LOL ... I was shocked too.

LOL if you think you can "debunk" this one ... the just never watch another UFO video again!

Then tons of video (AMAZING close up shots) of these "Plasma Orb UFO's". One might be explainable, but there obviously LOTS of them! COOL VIDEO!

If you care for some more of the same wider shots of the "Plasma Orbs" ... here they are ... but it's more of the same. Might as well move along ...

CRAZY VIDEO HERE!! Again, the plasma Orbs morph into "Fake airplanes" and this time all 3 of them fly right overhead (VERY CLOSE!!)

***Please save the "it's airplanes dumbass" comments and refer back to video #1 if you have forgotten you have just seen this happen in a way that is impossible to deny!! 1 airplane MAY be real ... the other 2 COMPLETLEY SILENT and very close! (among numerous other problems with the "it's airplanes!" theory. So if you're sure all 3 are regular airplanes, the watch video 1 to remind youself, and rewatch, and are still sure. I'll discuss it with you. Fair??***

Long version

Short version of 1 of 3 flyovers. "Fake airplane" changes lighting directly overhead!

Short - Another flyover. In this one I flash my headlights and after passing me, he shines a spotlight at me!!

Next - The least dramatic but still amazing. A UFO changing his light pattern caught on video!!

LOL - Someone posted the comment (he is just turning his landing lights off!) LMFAO ... right, and that's why he's still in the ari. fing hillarious! Worst debunk EVER!

So ... honest question. Granted, number of witnesses is key when comparing to the "Phoenix Lights" I've had a few come forward already.

But all of this within 2 hours?? I'm biased, but I'd have to say in the same league.

Thoughts?

5a abduct 5a abduct 5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP