Users Online Now: 1,359 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 79,615
Pageviews Today: 149,562Threads Today: 63Posts Today: 1,093
02:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What's so bad about living with your parents?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So what if I'm 27 and still live at home. FUCK OFF!
Bad economy anyways :/

I'd rather not spend my time in monotony, working like a consumerist slave like most of you poor saps. Oh yea, I know its so great living in the "real world" working in your shitty little cubicle for the next pay check, all the while the rich bastard who owns the company gets the huge bonus check, the Mercedes car, and the hot chicks to fuck. You don't get shit but the mediocre apartment, crappy car, and the overweight girl friend who'll look like Rosie O
Donnell in a few years!

My parents never taught me the proper skills for the "real world" anyways, so what's the fucking point? I'll probably fuck up at everything and end up unhappy and probably living in public housing next to a homicidal crack dealer.

Granted, i'm not really happy living at home but I am pretty sure i won't be happy in the "real world" slaving away pay check to pay check.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP