Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm 30 years old and no career
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I should have never gone to college.. I could have learned some real skills instead. My cousin is an electrician now because he wasn't the studious type.

I have 233,000 USD in the bank but the dollar loses value everyday. 233,000 is pretty good right? Not really without good income.

I'm in Vietnam right now working for a startup company but it bores me and I don't see any future. I can save 1,000 USD a month here but wouldn't want to stay long term.

Also Saigon is a shithole.. the air quality and traffic are insane and terrible.

I met a nice girl.. she's great and although it's early maybe I should marry her. But I wonder how can I marry and raise a family with such low prospects for earning a decent living?

I have a really small family and if I did return I would start fresh in another state where I don't know anyone.

Anybody have any advice? What's a good safe business to invest in for income?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP