Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Man Finds His Long-Lost Dad Is Charles Manson
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to news.sky.com]

A US man has spoken of his anguish after discovering his long-lost father is apparently the notorious serial killer Charles Manson.

Matthew Roberts contacted Charles Manson in jail
Matthew Roberts, 41, tracked down his biological mother after she put him up for adoption in 1968.

But he sank into depression after the woman revealed his dad is none other than the jailed cult leader, The Sun reported.
I'm a peaceful person - trapped in the face of a monster.

Manson and his 'Family' of commune followers committed nine gruesome murders in Los Angeles in 1969.

Their victims included pregnant actress Sharon Tate, film director Roman Polanski's wife.

Mr Roberts' real mother claimed he was born after Manson raped her in a drug-fuelled orgy in 1967.

The son, who bears a striking resemblance to the killer, told the newspaper:
"I didn't want to believe it. I was frightened and angry. It's like finding out that Adolf Hitler is your father.

"I'm a peaceful person - trapped in the face of a monster."

The DJ, who lives in Los Angeles, started investigating his family history 12 years ago and located his mother Terry in Wisconsin.

That's the hardest thing of all - feeling love for a monster who raped my mother.

But the woman had remained tight-lipped about his biological father's identity, until he pressed her for details in a series of letters.

Mr Roberts has the same nose, mouth, eyes, eyebrows and thick, dark hair as Manson, who is an inmate at Corcoran State Prison in California.

The DJ eventually wrote to his alleged 75-year-old father, who replied with notes and postcards signed with a swastika - the wartime Nazi symbol Manson has tattooed onto his forehead.

According to Mr Roberts, the letters mainly rambled and said "crazy things", but Manson did confirm he could be his father.

"He's my biological father - I can't help but have some kind of emotional connection. That's the hardest thing of all - feeling love for a monster who raped my mother," Mr Roberts said.

"I don't want to love him, but I don't want to hate him either.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP