Users Online Now: 1,746 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 770,911
Pageviews Today: 1,317,323Threads Today: 504Posts Today: 9,343
02:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am so fucking sick of USELESS doctors who can't think and rationalize away symptoms they can't resolve
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have problems with rashes that are obvious yeast/fngus blooms and what appear to me to me to be obvious symptoms of a Candida problem.

Yet they ignore or rationalize away my symptoms. God forbid they actually take skin or blood samples and make some tests. I actually had this MD bitch tell me that my symptom of getting much worse if I had any high glucemic index foods probably had nothing to do with it, because it could be that I was just having an allergic reaction to a specific ellergic reaction to a specific food. Her waving off that symptom required her to assume I'man idiot who doesn't know the difference between my rashes gettin worse when I eat a specific food and when I eat all high glycemic index foods. Or that I was lying to her for some bizarre reason.

My symptoms are real, and I've been stumped as to how these doctors can ignore my complaints when they are obvious symptoms.

The same MD bitch actually showed me pictures of eczema as she explained to me that my rashes were eczema. The pictures looked nothing like my rashes. The pictures she showed me were bright red rashes with sometimes bubbly oozing spots under the very top layer of skin. What I have look just like pictures of subdermal mycosis -- rashes with a deep purplish, bruised look to them. The pattern of where the rashes appear also doesn't match up to eczema but rather to subdermal mycosis and thrush.

The best explanation I can come up with is that if thee's not an obvious symptom-prescription computer diagnostic lookup table entry for what one has, it really doesn't exist as a real problem. If there's not a clearly programmed problem-prescription routine they can punch into a computer and pop out a solution. If they actually have to troubleshoot in ground not papered over with pharmaceutical company papers, thy will rationalize away your symptoms. God forbid they have to do anyhjng but jump through hoops big pharma hasn't ore-installed for them.

My opinion is that doctors can all be replaced by webmd and other computer database if you can get your hands on the prescription drugs without their help. They are useless diagnostic robots.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP