Users Online Now: 1,949 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 978,355
Pageviews Today: 1,747,207Threads Today: 745Posts Today: 13,315
07:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have you ever witnessed a Miracle? I have, more than once. Post it here, if so. I'll start...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Years ago, myself, 2 friends, & our girlfriends went to Gladewater on Pentecost to check out a bud who was starting a Ministry at his place.

Not a group of religious stuff-shirts, were we...
& neither was the guy starting the Ministry (Bro. Ben).

I was in a Metal band, w/ almost waist-length hair, & everyone else was similar.

When we arrived, the girls stayed up by the main bldg to have a look around while us guys went down to the lake (lakeside property,) to fire up the grill.

We hadn't been there for 10 minutes, when a scream came from up the hill where the girls were.

Amy, my bud Joe's soon-to-be wife was the one who had screamed, & when we ran up the hill, we found her holding Christopher, their son, & frantically brushing dozens & dozens of fire-ants off of him.

Christopher was 2 at the time, and deathly allergic to ants & bees. One bite would cause huge swelling & a feverish/allergic-type reaction on a normal day... & he'd stepped right out of the car & into the middle of a fire-ant hill, & had dozens of bites all over him.

By the time we reached them (45 seconds?) Christopher had stopped crying.

He began to have trouble breathing.

Large amounts of fluid started coming from his mouth & nose every time he'd exhale, his breathing sped up terribly, he turned white as a sheet (except the bites, which were already nickel/dime size & red), started sweating & began to visibly stiffen.

I'm telling you, I saw his eyes start to glaze over.

What was happening is that he was going into Anaphylactic Shock.

This baby was dying right before our eyes & there was nothing WE could do, since we were at least 20 miles from the nearest Hospital & the changes I describe happened to him in just a couple of minutes.

It was the WORST thing that could've happened... and calling 911 wasn't even an option.

We ran him inside, stripped him to his underwear (frantic ant search), laid him on the floor & without thinking about it, the four of us (Joe, Ben, Russell, & me) laid our hands on him & began to pray.

Rick stayed outside with the girls, who were all trying to calm Amy.

He was stiff as a board, cold, breathing VERY shallowly & quickly, & staring blankly at the ceiling... at nothing.

Within 30 or so seconds (who knows? It was intense) We watched a LINE, literally a LINE, appear at his feet & begin to move slowly up his body towards his head.

Before the line was dying child, covered in huge red welts...

Behind the line was coloring skin, & disappearing welts...

When the line reached the top of his head, he suddenly jumped up, ran over to the bookshelf, & began pulling books off the shelf... just like a normal 2 yr old.

A fire-ant bite usually showed on this kid for DAYS... red swollen, & irritated... sometimes a single bite would sicken him.

But within 30/45 minutes, the welts had reduced to small pimple-like marks, & were gone almost completely by the following morning.

Instantly & completely healed.

No adverse effects.

I promise this is true.

Needless to say, we left immediately, despite what we'd seen happen, because his parents wanted to get him to a doctor.

We stopped to get gas on the way back & Joe said to me:

"Man, when we were Praying, did you hear Bro. Ben speaking in tongues?"

"It wasn't like when you hear guys on TV do it... fake sounding, it was like music... like a language."

I told him that Ben had done no such thing (none of us did or do), and I knew this, since Ben & I were shoulder-to-shoulder throughout the entire event.

He said "Yes he was!" "It was the loudest thing in the room!"

To convince him, I called Russell, who confirmed what I told him.

I looked at him & (goosebumps here) said "You are the only person I've ever known who heard the VOICE of the Holy Spirit pleading before the Throne for the life of your child.

He could hear it, because he was Christopher's dad, & was frantic for the life of his son.

The doctor gave Christopher some Benadryl, since he couldn't find anything really wrong.

That's one.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP