Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Earth Battery HACKED
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.youtube.com]

This is my earth battery running a 48" (40 watt) florescent tube. It is not at full brightness but it is lit and lit pretty well. It is much brighter than it appears on the camera. i am using my earth battery and running the output into two 2.3, 10 Farad supercaps in parallel with my modified Fuji joule thief circuit. The earth battery does not put out enough mA's to run the Fuji circuit by itself. The supercaps allow it to power the Fuji joule thief. When I get a much larger cap, I believe I can run this as long as I want to. I can charge the supercap with the earth battery by day, and run off it and the earth battery at night. For more information go to Overunitydotcom in the joule thief topic. Thanks.

Please Embed i dont know how

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

An Earth battery is a pair of electrodes made of two dissimilar metals, such as iron and copper, which are buried in the soil or immersed in the sea. It can act as a receiver of Telluric radiant energy and as a water activated battery. Earth batteries are sometimes referred to as Telluric power sources and Telluric generators.

----------------------------------------------------------
You can use Metal Rods of Any Type, I use Giant Carbon Rods all rdy in the basement as part of the foundation too the house and 1 copper plumbing pipe in the North Direction making sure the Carbon Rods Are South too the Northern Copper Plumbing Pipes, The Deeper into the ground the better and if you can use bigger rods or Pipes the better too. I use a "Fuji" Board with my capacitors ,Resisters and Amplifiers on it that is helping the low amp earth signal into a higher amp so the light actually works but it requires a Nice capacitor, the bigger the better, this beats solar Panels Considering you dont take up space in my view.

This is 1800's Technology and i'm told wrapping copper coil around rods increase the Voltage and Amp's ALLOT so i'll do that next time however i will have too burry it and not jam it into the ground with a hammer.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP