Users Online Now: 2,855 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,431,898
Pageviews Today: 2,178,854Threads Today: 730Posts Today: 14,066
05:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject is there a conspiracy to keep children OUT of video games?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message why is it most people are not easy with the idea of kids in video games? dont give me any of that moral garbage that its bad to harm kids (which it is - in real life), but in games its harmless. dont say it will teach people its ok to hurt kids cause thats just silly. does call of duty teach people its ok to blow up japanese and germans? anyone play the airport mission in modern warfare 2 (its GEEERATE!!) but thats ok apparently.

honestly i think it would make games like grand theft auto a bit more fun and realistic if there were parents with strollers to smash with semi trucks. even if it was just one kid, like an easter egg or something. am i just really mean hearted or are game developers just lacking in balls.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>