Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Terry Goodkind - Sword of Truth Series
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don´t know how many of you get into fantasy fiction (wizards and wars, etc.), but I would highly recommend this author and the above series (which is quite long but riveting).

More specifically, if you had a chance to read Faith of the Fallen (about the 6th or 7th book in the series), you will see a perfect outline/cookbook of how society is eaten/degraded from within, and the resulting catastrophe. It´s kind of a fantasy fiction version of Orwell´s 1984, and very reflective of many of today´s issues (even if it is a bit exaggerated). In fact, I´d probably go so far as to say that this story could closely reflect our global society´s direction, if not corrected soon. The rest of the books are fantastic, but this one really hits home.

I´m not a promoter, or anything like that, and usually don´t recommend books, but this has been the best author of this type that I´ve read in a very long time. Better than Terry Brooks.

So, if you get into this sort of thing, I highly recommend reading these - you won´t put them down.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP