Users Online Now: 2,578 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 802,408
Pageviews Today: 1,177,707Threads Today: 311Posts Today: 6,866
10:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Been lurking for years, my first post! Ask me a question.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well well...

Everyday, I read and absorb! I send links to my buds, cross reference stories to see if the MSM picks up stuff. GLP is always 3 weeks ahead. It's fun to be ahead of everyone telling them a headline they will see in a few weeks.
Sometimes, they think I am crazy, and on rare occasions I am.

I have to say that I have never seen the America that I grew up in being destroyed at such a rapid rate(I'm a young 44). I grew up hunting; but, wasn't really a gun dude until the last year. OMG! I have a few now!

IDK about the UFO stuff and alien things I see on here. The evidence speaks loudly.

GLP... good people..crazy people.. AMERICANS! I've been here for years, reading, watching and nope.. not a damn spook or some government puke..LOL Just a good ole southern slob watching the world and this country I love go to hell.

So, my first post... should I join?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>