Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Inclined 2 Whine Yesterday's show, Hour 2 on Page 4
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to stevequayle.com]

To make sure you are able to experience tonight’s random-cast in its full un-interrupted glory, please use one of the mp3 streams (choose either stream 6 or 9) The other streams have to potential of dropout under heavy usage

Hello all. Thanks for stopping in.

Well, here we are again. Another Friday, another journey into the past, as the doors of the archives are once again laid open to us.

The only question is, which show will we be hearing this evening? Now, I know what you’re thinking; “Art, they’ve all sounded alike for the past 15 years, how will we be able to tell the difference?”

That’s the beauty of it, isn’t it? Whether the show is from two weeks ago, (I would have said last week, but, as opposed to the Hawk, Steve didn’t think us worthy of a show) the shows all have the same theme; Doom is two weeks away. It always, and always will be such. Who knows, it might even be a re-run of the first part of yesterday’s show, which would be nice for those of you who didn’t hear the show last night.

Now, I will make one comment about last night’s show. I found it interesting, telling and annoying. In theory, doom is right around the bend (surprise!) somewhere, but wouldn’t say where. Then, dildos of doom hinted at it being somewhere around the Ohio/Pennsylvania border. Now, you would think if there was going to be some doom which might befall these fine folks as soon as December 7th (next Monday) you would think they would say where it was going to occur…you know, to save the innocents. But, did these assholes of Armageddon be more specific? Of course not! Then, as if that was enough, at first they, and the Hawk for that matter were talking about a date of next Monday, but, by the conclusion of the show, they were saying doom was coming, but they wouldn’t give the dates, even though, as they hinted or intimated, they knew both when and where. Very nice. Very Christian, Steve.

I’m curious to see what excuse Mr. Quayle will make next Thursday, when, as usual, nothing happens as predicted.

With that in mind, let’s see which show Steve has in mind for us this evening.

Good luck to us all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News