Users Online Now: 1,641 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 42,680
Pageviews Today: 64,735Threads Today: 31Posts Today: 348
12:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was raped by a Ghost last night!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A little background first:

I'm a single female, early 30s, divorced, and live alone in a 103 yr old cottage. I've always suspected this property to be haunted. Now I'm convinced!

I feel so violated and gross right now. I woke up in the middle of the night..about 1:30 or so, to the feeling of being held down by someone very strong. (No, I wasn't drunk, I don't do drugs.) The entity proceeded to violate/molest me for almost 20 minutes!

I feel so nasty now! When it was over, I was in shock and ran outside in my nighgown in the freezing cold, and spent the rest of the night in my car. I don't know what to do. I'm scared to go to sleep and I have to work tomorrow. I can't afford a hotel. I'll probably sleep in my car again.

what should I do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP