Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 725,437
Pageviews Today: 1,189,404Threads Today: 477Posts Today: 8,010
12:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Identical Twins = Why Full Human Spiritual Life with A Soul Does Not Begin At Conception
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anti abortionists claim that life beings at conception.

I propose that this can not be true because of a simple natural fact...idential twins (or more indential births due to embryo spitting).

If the growing embryo is a complete human then when it spits into twins those two developingembryos would have to be considered the same individual with the same soul.

Clearly twins are individuals with separate souls. Therefore their spirit/soul had to enter the embrionic zygotes at some point in time after conception and after the fertilized egg split, not before or at the time conception.

Otherwise one spirit sould would enter first while the other would have to wait until the orignal fertilized egg splits momemtarily without a sprit/soul giving preferential treatment to one twin soul over the other. That would also mean the second twin was born of the first twin in an asexual process.

Clearly these ideas are not accepted. Therefore the two sould of the twins had to enter after conception and after splitting. When exactly that is I cannot say but it is clear to me that twins prove that human life does not fully begin at conception unless you try to argue that the splitting occurs because two souls are forced into one cell.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP