Users Online Now: 2,212 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 657,932
Pageviews Today: 1,070,416Threads Today: 428Posts Today: 7,183
11:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Britney Spears is a Monarch Slave, her alter ego is called Britannia!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Pop singer BRITNEY SPEARS surrenders herself to alter-ego BRITANNIA while performing - because her other persona is far wilder than she is.
The ME AGAINST THE MUSIC beauty insists she is so shy in real life, she has to transform into brash Britannia to keep her fans entertained.
Britney explains, "This alter ego takes over when I am on stage. She is really wild and daring and a much more impulsive performer than I am. Her name is Britannia. When I am her I feel I can take on the world, normally I am pretty shy."
Britney is not the first pop babe to reveal a split personality - BEYONCE KNOWLES' alter ego is SASHA and CHRISTINA AGUILERA transforms into raunchy XTINA when on stage.

[link to www.contactmusic.com]

The name Britney is a derivative of Britanny, which further derives from Britannia. Britannia was the term used by the Romans to refer to the Roman province covering much of the island of Great Britain. Britannia was personified as a goddess by the Romans, and in more recent times has become a figure of national personification of the United Kingdom. She is depicted as holding a spear, hence Britney Spears or Britannia's Spear.

[link to img.dailymail.co.uk]

The Illuminati are obsessed with ritualism and symbolism, and they are further obsessed with turning their mind controlled slaves into modern day personifications of their Gods and Goddesses because the masses of fans who worship Britney are actually worshipping the Illuminati goddess Britannia and all that she stands for.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP