Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Beware of the False Anti-Christ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The thing most people don't take into account is that Satan (or TPTB) know the Bible and Biblical prophecies just as well as we do (if not better). They know that the public knows about the "anti-christ" and all the descriptions that go with it. They also know we are constantly watching for false-messiahs.

So, what do they do? They make a false anti-christ. They raise-up someone to power in the name of peace. Someone who starts to fit all the descriptions of the traditional anti-christ theories. They know people will start pointing their fingers at this man and call him the anti-christ. Even I have been doubting my own research as Obama has taken strides, but remember that his downfall is part of the plan.

backlash
That's a Steve Jackson Illuminati card that pretty much describes Obama. (If you don't know about these cards, I'll provide a link at your request, but trust me that they are extremely accurate even though they were made in 1995).

The point is, once all the hate in the world is firmly blamed on one man (or men), the world will be ready to accept a messiah. When there are enough people ready to accept that Obama (and/or similar figures) is the anti-christ, they will be expecting the return of the messiah next. However, this is the great deception warned about in matthew 24.

24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

Even the author doesn't think this is possible, because he can't foresee the technology we have (or the separation in technology between military and public knowledge). My personal theory is of aliens (the watchers from Enoch) saving us dumb humans from destroying ourselves (like in all the movies), even if it is really project blue beam. This would then give them authority to re-write history however they wanted it, because we would believe everything they say.

Just wanted to share this with you, because I find myself thinking more and more each day that Obama is the anti-christ. But his downfall is planned, and his purpose is to draw-up all the hate in the world, and he knows it. Why do you think he is aging faster than any other president?

[link to www.cuttingedge.org] to illuminati cards. I know Phenom has a few threads on them if you want to read more about them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP