Users Online Now: 1,468 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 206,774
Pageviews Today: 339,685Threads Today: 126Posts Today: 2,254
03:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *BREAKING* Colloidal Silver Crackdown in EU due to CODEX *VERIFIED*! VACCINE INDUCED SWINE FLU PANDEMIC GUARANTEED?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just had a friend inform me from UK that healthfood stores have removed all colloidal silver products off the shelves. She said that it is worse in Germany, and that they are even going after silver generators!

Another source, a technical research friend informs me that new technology has been developed to put the silver frequency in water so that it has the same effects as the best UNIFORM PICOSCALAR CONCENTRATED OLIGIDYNAMIC SILVER HYDROSOL, and that the new product will be sold as "ultrapurified water" being that that not amounts of silver will show up in the water that requires the product to be considered a silver product.

There's always another way...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP