Users Online Now: 1,784 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 358,435
Pageviews Today: 565,212Threads Today: 192Posts Today: 2,787
07:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mother Of 8 Year Old Girl Filled With Regret Now That Her Daughter Is Experiencing Uncontrollable Body Movements After Getting The H1N1 Swine Flu Vacc
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It seems like every day we receive heartbreaking stories like the one that you are about to read. Thousands upon thousands of lives are being shattered by the H1N1 swine flu vaccine and yet the mainstream media will not report on all of these horrifying side effects that people are experiencing. The story posted below comes from a reader named Sheryl. She thought that she was being a good mother by having her 8 year old daughter with asthma get the H1N1 swine flu vaccine. Unfortunately her young daughter quickly developed uncontrollable body movements which have not stopped. The doctors have not been able to help her daughter so far, and so she has to watch her daughter suffer tremendously every day without any assurance that she will ever recover. Please pray for Sheryl, and please share this story with as many people as possible. The only way that we are going to be able to save lives is by sharing these stories with as many people as we can. The following is Sheryl's story....

My 8 year old daughter received the H1N1 vaccine on 11/30/09. It was a tough decision to make, however, she has Asthma so my husband and I decided to have her vaccinated. Unfortunately, I wish I could take it back. She started having severe uncontrollable body movements that night while she was sleeping and it has not stopped. Today is 12/31/09 and it still continues. She has been seen by a Neurologist who does not know what is going on. We took her to the ER and they did blood work and checked her urine (which all came back normal). She is scheduled for an EEG and MRI. All we can do is hope and pray that this will go away and not progress. In the meantime, we regret our decision and are very, very sad and scared. To watch our baby go through this is awful. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

[link to thebirdflupandemic.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP