Users Online Now: 1,464 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 157,216
Pageviews Today: 212,730Threads Today: 61Posts Today: 909
01:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Obama crooks keep on trying to delude the public with their lies of Economic Recovery
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Obama crooks keep on trying to delude the public with their lies of Economic Recovery. Witness the following sentence from a news release from Washington yesterday,

"New jobless claims have dropped steadily since September, raising hopes that the economy may soon begin creating jobs and the unemployment rate could decline.

That, in turn, would give households more money to spend and add fuel to the broader economic rebound that began earlier this year.
"

Is there anybody who has asked Obama to show us the economic numbers that would validate his claims? I have, but he has never responded. Lying sack of shit that he is, he just keeps on approving the fraudulent news releases. He needs to go in the worst way.

I challenge any of the Obama supporters on this forum to post the economic numbers that confirm this recovery. All I see is fish flopping out of water as they are gradually dying on the deck of my fishing boat. Sometimes they flop in spectacular fashion, but they are dying (just like the economy) all the same.

Come on supporters of Obama, show us your economic data. I'd love to see it. Mind you, I have all of the numbers from the past two years, so I will point out that you are lying if you try to do so.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP