Users Online Now: 2,265 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,468,635
Pageviews Today: 2,446,071Threads Today: 978Posts Today: 17,455
10:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Plasma Theory - More Disinfo From The PTB To Create False Scientific Paradigm
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just like the PTB have created the false paradigm between Democrats and Republicans, black and white, good and bad, men and women, rich and poor, this and that, they have also created false scientific paradigms too.

Global Warming is a prime example. Another one is the Plasma Theory.

The plasma theory can not explain a number of major things.

1. Global Floods...They can only be created through a super dense object or a impact event. These are the only 2 ways that a global flood can happen and it's happened 3 times in recorded history. If pole shift is proven that can be another way but that is yet to be deemed proof.

2. The Norway Spiral...We saw a solid object, going round and round being drawn into a center. When the center expanded, it was black as night and NO STARS in it. Also, the PTB were there to see it so it MUST have been a solid object being drawn into something.

3. The ancients spoke of an object, many called The Destroyer. An object, a heavenly body, not some plasma fluff cloud. There were many names for it like Nemesis, Wormwood, Devil, Satan, Phaeton, ect....

4. The Egyptions used a calendar of 360 days, then The Destroyer passed (7 days) and the Earth's orbit was now 365 days. They still went by the 360 day calendar, but used those 5 extra days as days of the dead to mourn friends and loved ones lost. A plasma cloud would not change Earth's orbit.

5. The plama cloud idea would take ages to get through, not 7 days as stated over and over and over again by the ancients. A plasma cloud, as described, would take decades if not centuries for Earth to emerge from. There would be no life left on the planet.

6. Impact craters on the south pole of the moon and several new impact craters found to have happened at the same exact time of the one that killed the dinosaurs pretty much show that as the dense object moves north, it drags a bunch of debris with it, thus impacting the south pole of the moon and blasting Earth.

7. Millions of dinosaur bones, all twisted together and deposited in one place does in no way suggest a plasma cloud but completely suggests a huge wave that carried them there and deposited them there.

This is just 7 of about 100 possible ways to prove this fluff cloud thing is just that,...a bunch of fluff.

See, NASA does not want you knowing they have prepared for this event for over 20 years. They want you to think that they are ignorant to what is going on and were totally surprized just like everyone else. I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that there have been massive prep for decades.

I connected the ancient petroglyph spirals to the Norway spiral the day the spiral happened, in fact I released a movie the day of the spiral that I had been working on for weeks shows I was ahead of the game. Now the PTB want to try and use the ancient petroglyphs to their advantage.

Look at the date here...notice I uploaded this the day of the spiral and I sure as hell did not make this video in a couple hours.
[link to www.dailymotion.com]

So...now all this disinfo like bluebeam, CERN, HAARP, and Fluff come out to throw your attention away from the prize.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP