Users Online Now: 1,865 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 466,449
Pageviews Today: 739,098Threads Today: 306Posts Today: 4,531
08:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My husband has a roving eye, should I be pissed?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been married a long time and I take great care of my appearance. I am slim, have a great shape, and always like to look good for myself and my man. My issue is this, whenever we are out in public together my husband has a roving eye. He is always checking out other women to the point where its obnoxious. His head will swing around and he will stare blatently. I find this extremely disrespectful! I certainly don't act this way in public. I understand that men like to check out pretty women, but for God's sake be discreet! I've called him out on this behavior before, but he always reverts back to the same practice. It makes me feel very unappreciated and disrespected and I'm losing my patience with it. It's gotten so bad that I dread going anywhere in public with him. Any advice?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP