Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Third Secret of Fatima and Pope John Paul I
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Question:
Holy Father, have you been informed of the Third Secret of Fatima, which was supposed to have been revealed to the world in 1960?

Pope John Paul I:
It hasnīt been part of my instruction thus far, but the issue was raised during my work with the Second Vatican Counsel in 1963. We conducted a review of several prophetic documents to affirm the Vaticanīs position on the exploration of space and the planets, since at that time the United States had announced its plan to go to the Moon. We reviewed the Fatima documents, as well as those from Ellen Gould White, Anthony Bloom, and Jacques Ellul, among many others.

You need to understand that like much prophecy, the Fatima prophecies are not written to say clearly that such-and-such will happen at a certain time and place. The word of God often comes to people in symbols, since they are personal and have more meaning to the person being touched.

The problem, I suppose one could say, with the Fatima Secret is that it presents symbols that might be easily misinterpreted and create fear amongst those who donīt understand the context within which they were presented. In particular, the Third Secret references elemental forces--fire, water, wind, earth--that represent a more archaic philosophy than currently embraced by the Church. And there is also reference to stars and planetary alignments which is Astrology, and considered by the Church as a pagan work.

But I suppose Iīm not answering your question. I intend to review more of these prophetic documents in the future for a more formal presentation, but I can say this much about the Third Secret.

According to our scholars, the Secret concerns the world and Church in the time period from the year 2008 to 2014. There appears at that time a great change in the winds of the Earth caused by a darkening of the Sun, which in turn causes widespread cold and loss of crops. At that time, a king or president appears who uses the calamity to build a great nation and army that becomes a threat to the Church. The prophecy concludes with mention of intervention in the conflict by "strangers" or "angels" with great power and superior wisdom, sent by God, who somehow either solve the problem of the cold, or reorganize the Earth to help the population survive. The warning is for the Church to not follow the leader, but to be patient for the strangers to come.

You can see, however, that some of this prophecy is in conflict with canon, and creates difficulties in interpretation. That is the reason it was not presented in 1960, as additional study must be done to determine how or if the prophecy, among the others, can be properly presented." link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='scratching'>
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP