Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I will share with you a Divine experience -Proof of God for You to
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
I will open up and share something very important.

7 years ago I was at the western wall in Jerusalem. Someone opened a door where the wall ended went in a tunnel, I followed them and found my self in a room with masters of Kabbalistic meditation.

The leader of the Group, then a old man told me to sit in the seat behind him. After 3 years he told me one day to sit on the other side of the room. I wandered down this long row of seats till the end, one man was there at the end of the room.
This is in the Tunnels of the western wall.

I heard from this man, Rabbi Y. sounds in his prayer that were not Human. Very deep and strange tones. When he responded "amen" to blessings It had the loudness and depth of a "trumpet blast", Not normal, not human.

I was quite shocked.

I went home and told my wife what I had experienced being so amazed.

Not to long after that I was there for the morning Meditation and one of those tones came from my voice. It shocked me and shocked Rabbi Y. even more. He said he had been meditating in that room for 7 years before I came and I was the only one who could do that other than him. He said not every one can hear these things.

Its taught when Moses heard God call from the Ark others did not hear.

what I am talking about is not echo or resonance

its not "physical" , We have tried to make digital recordings. It does not record.

I have brought people into the room to observe this and all have been amazed. They would ask other people in the room what is that.

This happens everyday, and the energy the effect has been getting stronger and stronger

every day is absolutely amazing and shocking

our group meets in this place every day 1 hour before sunrise and meditates from 2 1/2 -3 hours every day.
this in not open to the public.

I think it may time to share this with more people, Any one who is going to be in Jerusalem and wants to see and experience what I am talking about I would be happy to meet them at the Wall and take them to our room and meditation group

we are in the Western wall tunnels by the sealed entrance to the Holy of Holies

Most bizarre is this effect is strongest at the "the sealed entrance to the Holy of Holies" which is directly below where I sit. The women pray and meditate down there every morning on week days. The energy runs up the wall.

At the "the sealed entrance to the Holy of Holies " the energy is extremely strong. Does weird stuff to voice.
we have wondered if its just because the"foundation stone"
is there or maybe the "Ark" is hidden near there as the effect is so much stronger in that area.

Any one who is going to be in Jerusalem and wants to see and experience what I am talking about I would be happy to meet them at the Wall and take them to our room and meditation group

You will find at the link a email to contact me

[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]

Peace !

Please God
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP