Users Online Now: 2,273 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,377,845
Pageviews Today: 2,300,675Threads Today: 917Posts Today: 16,373
09:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Latest David Sereda UFO Documentary now available from Netflix!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Michael lee Hill here and I wanted to share some good news. Many here know that David Sereda & I partnered on a UFO documentary, Wanted to let anyone who know who wants to see it that itis now available on Netflix and other places as well.

"From here To Andromeda"
[link to www.netflix.com]

Amazon.com Review -
This film is loaded with information about physics, UFOs, propulsion theory, human origins, cosmology and features many great interviews including that of Boyd Bushman who was a Senior Research Scientist at Lockheed Martin. He speaks frankly about the existence of Area 51 and black budget research projects being conducted there. I also found Robert Thurman, Professor of Indo-Tibetan Buddhist Studies at Columbia University equally fascinating as he speaks about ancient cosmology and an ET connection to our ancient past. All in all a great film from researcher and filmmaker David Serada. I enjoyed this 2 DVD set. It was very thought provoking. I gave the DVD five stars because of the scientific content and discussion. This presentation is loaded with science theory and cutting edge ideas. I cannot recommend this DVD highly enough. If you have a scientific bent and want to expand your horizons, I can't think of a better DVD to watch. I saw this film at a special screening by the director but that version was much longer. This DVD version apparently is the revised final cut and for me is much more fun to watch. I'm glad I waited and purchased this revised 2nd edition

The film is now available everywhere...

Netflix -
[link to www.netflix.com]

Blockbuster -

[link to www.blockbuster.com]

Barnes & Noble -
[link to video.barnesandnoble.com]

Borders - [link to www.borders.com]

UFO TV -
[link to www.ufotv.com]

Amazon -

[link to www.amazon.com]