Users Online Now: 1,119 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 181,441
Pageviews Today: 280,286Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 1,586
03:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What's the most awkward thing you've ever said?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Everyone has their embarrassing moments. What's been the most awkward thing you remember saying to anyone? I have to admit I've put my foot in my mouth more times than I'd like to admit, but right now the one that sticks out in my mind is when I did something at work that worked out quite well for us and my boss said "You're good!" ... my dumb ass reply? "That's what they say..." . I immediately knew that didn't come out right. He gave me a weird look then said something like: "Well, ok, then" and practically ran back to his office. The rest of the time I worked there I was mortified every time I imagined that the boss prob. thought I came on to him. hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP