Users Online Now: 2,246 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 783,635
Pageviews Today: 1,290,910Threads Today: 516Posts Today: 8,904
01:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think it is arrogant and selfish to believe that anyone here can truly grasp the full concept of GOD and his intentions for the MULTIVERSE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i do believe in a creator or an entity of superior intelligence / "power" that has created the multiverse if you will. what bothers me though is that humanity seems to be utterly afraid / unable of admitting that (at this point in time) we simply cannot grasp the full concept of "god" nor can we accept that religions are benevolent truths by visionary individuals (referred to as prophets in modern religion) which have been distorted however by self-absorbed followers of those religions over time. so my simple question is... what are you afraid of? the soul itself is a metaphysical entity that science cannot explain or really detect yet but knowing that it can never really "die" (in human terms) should eradicate all your fears once and for all. live your life in service of others and try to help the souls around you as much as you can. not only will it give you personal happiness and inner self-fulfillment but it will also allow you to take on another lesson in (what i call) "the galaxy quest" after your next reincarnation.

abduct :mmmmhmm: abduct
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP