Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dire Message from a visionary. Do not take lightly
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ]

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:09:51 -0500
Subject: [seers2] firey) Vision and personal msg. given to elizabeth

I DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS TO LIST. DO NOT OPEN ANY THAT COME THROUGH THE LISTS!!

My Groups | seers2 Main Page

(firey) Vision and personal msg. given to elizabeth

April 7, 2005
Wednesday nite--

After testing the spirits very carefully! Last nite I saw this vision of two firey objects that were hot pink and yellow and after testing the spirits they remained for a short while longer. No explanation was given.

This morning at 10:41 a.m.
Jesus told me I could share this following personal msg..with friends and in doing so one friend suggested that it be sent out and shared. She thinks it may help others.

I heard Jesusī voice and then testing the spirits with a number of prayers---- very carefully and also saying, do you declare Jesus Christ came in the flesh ? and I immediately heard
"Yes..I do declare Jesus Christ came in the flesh and I AM HE----- JESUS OF NAZARETH!"

"My daughter write for me now!

Some personal words were given and ending with ...because it is time for everything to happen. There will soon be so much distruction ...then more personal words...Continue praying for .....more personal words...and all of your family and all of your family around the world that are at risk now from the tremendous tragedies that will soon now strike.

Tomorrow the sun will darken and the earth (eclipse) will be in darkness for quite awhile. (Joel 3:4--- Joel 2:10---Matthew 24:29) This is to signify that MY LIGHT John Paul II, My martyr of My Holy Eucharist, representative of Me on earth is now gone from this world. He now resides with Me and all of His Heavenly Family in Heaven and is now finally at total peace. (Heavenly peace) My children must continue to trust Me and My Fatherīs Perfect Plan now that will unfold very rapidly now.

My daughter listen to Me very closely now. You must at all times be obedient and always remain My humble servant because times are going to get much more difficult now. It will sometimes be very difficult for you to trust now when you see the amount of devastation and havoc wreaked upon the entire earth soon.

Then again many personal words were given...then,,He continued..
You must now spend alot of time in prayer and silence so you can hear My Still Small Voice at all times. (Again) Waste not one second on frivilous things now. Every second can be responsible for a soul being saved.

Then more personal words were given and then continuing...
The earth is going to rock and shake (Joel 3:4--Joel 2:10---Matthew 24:29) very soon now planting much fear in the hearts of many around the world. (Again) You and all My remnant children must be very strong now and have total faith and complete trust in My Fatherīs Plan now. As I have stated before it will unfold very rapidly now leaving all in complete shock. I said that all would come like a thief in the night. (Matthew 24: 43-44) Those who have persecuted My chosen messengers many not survive their warnings when they see WHOSE words they had chosen to criticize! * read footnote at bottom of msg.
Pray for them diligently now. Many more are falling away from believing in My words now and that is Scripture being fulfilled.

Then some personal words were given again and Jesus continued...
This will become pertinent soon. DO NOT let anything or anyone disturb your spirit of peace now. Satan is attacking because his time is now running out and soon he will be chained in Hell for a thousand years. (Revelations 20:1-2)

Very soon now My Warning will be taking place ushered in by (great) destruction around the world. Call on Me and My Holy Family when Our help is needed. We are only a prayer away always ready and willing to help. Call on St. Michael and all the Archangels and your own Guardian Angel when needed also. Heaven is with you at all times now.

Renewal will soon take place to help you remain strong in these perilous times.
Get your house in order as much as possible now and finish getting what supplies you can. (Again) I will mulitiply everything. Great and wondrous miracles will now take place to encourage My faithful remnant to stay strong.

Again, I thank you My daughter and all My remnant flock who remain faithful in these end times. (Matthew 24:13) Many will soon see their Just Reward.
I love you, My child, I love all My children so very much!"
Read Book of Zephaniah...

* Note: For then I will remove from your midst the proud braggarts, and you shall no longer exalt yourself on my holy mountain. But I will leave as a remnant in your midst a people humble and lowly, who shall take refuge in the name of the Lord; the remnant of Israel.

elizabeth (totally unworthy, ignorant, wretched soul)

------------------------------------------------------------------​--------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
[link to groups.yahoo.com]

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

The HTML graphics in this message have been displayed. [Edit Preferences - Whatīs This?]

DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text
Check MailCompose Search MailSearch the Web

Move Options
[New Folder]
Forward Options
As Inline Text
As Attachment
Reply Options
Reply To Sender
Reply To Everyone
Mail Shortcuts
Check Mail Ctrl++C
Compose Ctrl++P
Folders Ctrl++F
Advanced Search Ctrl++S
Options
Help Ctrl++H
Address Book Shortcuts
Add Contact
Add Category
Add List
View Contacts
View Lists
Quickbuilder
Import Contacts
Synchronize
Addresses Options
Addresses Help
Calendar Shortcuts
Add Event
Add Task
Add Birthday
Day
Week
Month
Year
Event List
Reminders
Tasks
Sharing
Synchronize
Calendar Options
Calendar Help
Notepad Shortcuts
Add Note
Add Folder
View Notes
Notepad Options
Notepad Help
Advanced Search
Advanced Search

Copyright Đ 1994-2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines - Ad Feedback
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP