Users Online Now: 1,406 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 415,918
Pageviews Today: 546,745Threads Today: 176Posts Today: 2,336
04:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject REVELATION (6) FIFTH SEAL -- OPENED!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Revelation
Chapter 6

1 -- The first of the seven seals,
2 -- a white horse, and its rider had a bow. given a crown, and he rode forth victorious to further his victories.

3 -- The second seal,
4 -- a red one. given power to take peace away from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another.

5 -- The third seal, a black horse, and its rider held a scale in his hand.
6 -- It said, "A ration of wheat costs a day's pay, and three rations of barley cost a day's pay.

7 -- The fourth seal,
8 -- a pale green horse. given authority over a quarter of the earth, to kill with sword, famine, and plague, and by means of the beasts of the earth.

+

The above four seals have all been opened and it is my belief based on many years of scriptural studies that they will remain active until after Armageddon - Tribulation where the 1st,2nd & 3rd will cease thereafter, but I digress, the fifth seal has been opened on account that GOD puts great emphasis on numbers. On the Enochian calender (Heaven's calender) we have begun the fifth day of the eighth week.

GOD'S calendar -- post #60
[link to eden.7forum.net]

In this week the Throne of the Son of man is built in Jerusalem for the great day of Judgement. This lead me to puzzle this thread in helping those who seek to understand end-time events.
----------

Revelation
Chapter 6

9 -- The fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slaughtered because of the witness they bore to the word of God.

10 -- They cried out in a loud voice, "How long will it be, holy and true master, before you sit in judgment and avenge our blood on the inhabitants of the earth?"

11 -- Each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to be patient a little while longer until the number was filled of their fellow servants and brothers who were going to be killed as they had been.

+

Same happened the first time before GOD came to settle the accounts of sinners -- The First Coming.

The Book of Enoch ~ Chapter 9

(1) And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being (2) shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. (3) And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Obtain Justice for us (4) before the Most High."' (5) Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: (6) Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven.

+

Remember the second beast.

Revelation 17
8 -- The beast that you saw existed once but now exists no longer. It will come up from the abyss and is headed for destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world shall be amazed when they see the beast, because it existed once but exists no longer, and yet it will come again.

This beast (second/little horn) the people of the earth will see with those who are left behind will seem to be Azazel who existed once but today exists not, yet it will come up from the abyss headed for destruction. GOD had him bind hand and foot and cast into a dark opening (abyss) in the desert until Judgment day -- destruction. (1Enoch 10:4,5,6)
----------

Revelation
Chapter 6

12 -- Then I watched while he broke open the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; the sun turned as black as dark sackcloth and the whole moon became like blood.

+

The sixth seal is the War of 2012 when the beast (Europe) wages war on the harlot (USA) -- and burns her with fire (nukes). Which leads in acknowledging that the fifth seal has been opened at the beginning of this fifth day of the eighth week on the calender of Enoch.

Thread: 1000 years is like 1 day for GOD -- 2 Peter 3:8 -- this equals to 41.666 <<-- BEWARE OF HIS WRATH
----------

Revelation
Chapter 6

13 -- The stars in the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs shaken loose from the tree in a strong wind.

+

This is the War of heaven; Michael and his angels battled against the dragon. The dragon and its angels fought back, but they did not prevail and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. The huge dragon, the ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, who deceived the whole world, was thrown down to earth, and its angels were thrown down with it. (Revelation 12:7,8,9)

The end of the World as we know it approaches at this point because the Little horn has made its appearance. War breaks out in Heaven expelling Satan and his angels forever. These are the great signs and fire that come down from heaven to earth in the sight of everyone (Rev.13:13) Little horn will say he performed so as to deceive furthermore the inhabitants of the World.

Thread: Revelation 12, EXPLAINED! -- "woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet," -- Who she is, and who is her son!
----------

Revelation
Chapter 6

14 -- Then the sky was divided like a torn scroll curling up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

+

This is at the end of Armageddon when the LORD of hosts loses His patience against the little horn. The second woe.

Ezekiel 38:18,19,20,21

The day Gog attacks the land of Israel -- declares the Lord GOD -- my furious wrath will boil up. In my anger, in my jealousy, in the heat of my fury I say it: That day, I swear, there will be such a huge earthquake in the land of Israel, that the fish in the sea and the birds of heaven, the wild beasts, all the reptiles creeping along the ground, and all people on the surface of the earth will quake before me. Mountains will fall, cliffs crumble, all walls collapse, and I shall summon every kind of sword against him -- declares the Lord GOD -- and each will turn his sword against his comrade.
----------

Revelation
Chapter 6

15 -- The kings of the earth, the nobles, the military officers, the rich, the powerful, and every slave and free person hid themselves in caves and among mountain crags.

16 -- They cried out to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb,

17 -- because the great day of their wrath has come and who can withstand it?"

+

The third woe begins. Tribulation

Ezekiel 38:22,23

I shall punish him with plague and bloodshed, and rain down torrential rain, hailstones, fire and brimstone on him, on his troops and on the many nations with him. (23) I shall display my greatness and holiness and bring the many nations to acknowledge me; and they will know that I am Tetragrammaton'.

+

Seven plagues of Revelation 16

+

The Book of Enoch ~ Chapter 1 -- 1,2,3,4,5,6

The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but for the far-off generations which are to come.

Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them: The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,

And the eternal GOD will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai, [And appear from His camp] And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.

And all shall be smitten with fear And the Watchers shall quake, And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

And the high mountains shall be shaken, And the high hills shall be made low, And shall melt like wax before the flame.

bump bump bump bump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP