Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm despondent over my job...I'd rather be homeless
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message at first I was doing interesting things, graphic design, logos, typesetting, maps, plans

now im in a mailroom with a pack of nose picking morons for 9 hours a day looking for a fucking rope to hang myself with for 8 hours of that day!

it's torture...to be trapped in that little box against your will...true slavery, indentured servitude

at least being homeless no one is holding you back

but to be under 100 fluroescent lights all day long, just watching the clock...suicide inducing, when I bust my ass and it's only 8:30, sometimes i think this is worse than death...and does the time ever pass slowly

you'd understand if u were in my shoes...im a hard worker dont complain much, had to drop school to take care of a dying parent, trying to juggle both, but its futile sometimes

is it better to be homeless than be this depressed and desperate for change?

cant fucking do it anymore..just can't, never been so nauseated to think of monday

i have to quit or at least get fired..any ideas?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP