Users Online Now: 1,564 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 264,261
Pageviews Today: 455,814Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 3,150
05:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "PERSISTENT MYSTERIOUS FOG CENTERED ON KANSAS, FIVE DAYS NOW - HAARP? SCALAR?"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Posted on R M N. . .

"PERSISTENT MYSTERIOUS FOG CENTERED ON KANSAS, FIVE DAYS NOW - HAARP? SCALAR?"

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 18-Jan-2010 14:34:46
(Thanks, S - pretty strange. :)

Reader S. Dzama writes:

Re: (for Haiti) 2007 - SECRET GARDEN w/ TRACEY....

Hobie,

WE are in day five of a mysterious fog that started Thursday and continues today centered on Kansas but affecting six to seven states total.

Fog itself is not uncommon, but a fog blanketing six or seven states--for several days-is. Usually fog is a very very regionalized occurance, rarely extending beyond sixty miles and
and occurs when evaporating moisture seizes on dust and advection to literally form a cloud that hugs the earth.

I wonder if this is caused by the scalar and.or HAARP boys, because it defies typical behavior of fog. First of all, this fog does not burn off as fog typically does. It was present all from Thursday evening to Sunday morning. Sunday morning around 10 am to 11 am it did finally "burn off" and we had sunshine again. But it reformed again early Sunday evening and has lightened somewhat as I type this.

It contributed to a 40-car pileup Saturday morning on southbound I-35 near Wellsville, Kansas. Wellsville is between Emporia and Ottawa, southwest of my home in Kansas City.

[link to www.nbcactionnews.com]

I drove in it --albeit slower and safely--Friday in Kansas City and it was bad. Visibility was a quarter mile at best, about 500 feet average and almost zero at worst. I crossed a bridge that had refrozen like snow on it, and could not see ahead at all, so I slowed down to an interstate crawl of 30 mph. Once I got past the bridge conditions were better. I wouldn't do it again-fog and ice are two enemies of drivers everywhere!

Several flights out of KCI (Kansas City's so called International airport) were cancelled on Friday, Saturday, and even again, on Sunday leaving many stranded or delayed.

But here is the most important part of my observations--usually the morning sun will "burn" and help evaporate the fog by 9 a.m. Never have I seen fog so resistant to sunshine's natural "burn off".

So I was wondering if any RMN readers can locate scalar or radar signatures centered on Kansas for any times from THursday evening through today.

Am I getting paranoid to ask if this could be scalar/HAARP energy manipulations? If so, to what purpose? Are they also wanting to keep us from seeing something?

Just wondering' aloud.

S Dzama
Kansas City
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP