Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DREAMS,VISIONS,SIGNS AND WONDERS!!! - Joel 2:28; Acts 4:30 Rev 3:22
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord." - Jeremiah 23:28

I looked and beheld the moon,and I heard the Screech Of The Owl,and the moon turned to blood,and within the moon was a baby about to be born,then the moon began to fall into the sea...

What does this mean Lord? (I asked out loud)

Suddenly lightning struck beside of me,and it thundered,and there appeared unto me an Angel Of The Lord dressed in a long shimmering white robe,and he said unto me...

"Don't you know Larry? It's the Time Of The End"...

Then it thundered greatly,and I looked up at the sky,and the clouds were rolling and billowing amidst the lightnings and the thunderings...

Then behold, I heard The Screech Of The Eagle, and I looked and beheld an flying Eagle with glowing eyes...He flew by crying out...

"Star of David! Star of David! Star of David!"

Then suddenly a light shone down from heaven,and there was something in the light (It had the appearance of a Shining Stone,or as a burning coal from the altar of God) It was a gift from God meant for me.I walked up and peeked my head into the light to see what it was that The Lord wanted to give unto me,and I immediately pulled back and fell to my knees,crying...

"I am unworthy O Lord! I am unworthy!"

Then I Awoke (And could not remember what it was that I saw in the light),and the dream has stayed with me ever since...

This is why I chose the "Owl" as my "Symbol",and this is why I have the "Screech Of The Owl" at the beginning of my videos...

(It wasn't until many years later that I learned of these "Secret Societies" like the "Illuminati", and of places like the "Bohemian Grove", and how they use the "Owl" as one of their main Symbols)...(It's also in the landscape surrounding the "U.S. Capitol Building", and on the "One Dollar Bill")...

(To The "Rosicrucians",I SEE You)...

322 - Thread: The Order Of The Rose Cross - Confessio Fraternitatis

I had another dream (A FAR more POWERFUL one) not long after that,where The Lord Jesus Christ himself appeared unto me,and said...

"There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: As I was with Moses,so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee,nor forsake thee"

Then Christ turned into a brilliant white light,brighter than the sun,but it didn't hurt to look upon him,and he literally walked into me,so that he was now inside of me,and then my skin started shining,and as I was looking at his light shining through my skin,eyes,mouth,and all that I am,I Awoke...

The very next Sunday,the preacher preached on "Joshua",and quoted that very scripture (Joshua 1:5).He walked up to me,and called me out of the pews,and prayed for me,and said that God was going to give me a message,he layed hands on me,and I "Fell out in the Spirit",and then I heard him quote that scripture (the very one that Christ had spoken to me face-to-face in a dream)...

"As I was with Moses,so shall I be with thee"...

Now I KNOW that I am going to get alot of "BS Flags",and "Flames",and "Curses",and everything else for this post (But so it was in the days of The Prophets,Apostles,and even The Son Of God Himself)...

"A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house" - Mark 6:4

But,even so...

I would honestly like to hear the opinions (and receive some advice from ) my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus (Pray to Him,and I know that He will show you that I am telling the TRUTH about these dreams,and my other "experiences").

I have prayed and prayed for The Lord to give me the interpretation of them (And He partly has...He has shown me that the "Baby" is the "Birth Pangs" of The Last Days,the "Sea" is the "People" of the world,The "Eagle" is "America",and The "Star Of David" is "Israel"...etc) but the rest of it I always get back (In my spirit) that "You are not ready to receive it",and "In time - or End Time - you will know"...

(Others I ask to pray about it,always get back the EXACT same answer!)

I know what your thinking,if The Lord himself won't reveal all of the dreams,then what can we do? lol But I have just been thinking about these dreams alot,especially here lately,and I also believe it builds the faith of others to hear about these things (Therefore,I would LOVE to hear about your "Dreams and Visions" and "Experiences") because it let's us (and EVERYONE else) know, that The Lord is doing EXACTLY as He prophesied that He would do in The Last Days...

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.Even on my servants, both men and women,I will pour out my Spirit in those days.I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth,blood and fire and pillars of smoke.The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord come.And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved; for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,as the Lord has said,and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call." - Joel 2:28-32

I am here to say that The Lord IS pouring out His Spirit,and people ARE having Prophetic Dreams,and seeing Visions (And I KNOW that I am not the only one)...

So let's hear about them,let this be our page of "Testimony"!

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony" - Revelation 12:11

May The Lord Jesus Christ bless you MIGHTILY in these Last Days!

Sincerely,

Larry R.Vickery Jr.

aka: "OwlMan"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP