Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING NEWS: America Will Have A Major Earthquake Within 14 days
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It starts out where I am walking around in a city, that is not very known to me, it was a strange place to me.

The streets were filled with a typical daily comings and goings. Everything began to shake very violently.. It seemed to last for more than 2 minutes, although, it was probably much less than that.

People were running everywhere, yelling "it is here" it is here"

For whatever reason, I was in a daze like state, things were not affecting me to the degree it was those around me.

People were yelling "Ka -wada" "Ka -wada"!! I was not clear what they were talking about.

Police and emergency officals were no where to be found. People were trying to help the wounded and scared.

I continued to walk and found the front store window, cracked but strangely had a working tv inside.

On the tv was news media breaking... all they were saying was 7.2 and 7.7

at this point people began to run up to me asking, "it does not matter if you can swim, you can't help your selves!!

one person, I remember very clearly was a female in her 20's with her eye bleeding, came up to me and said "Can you believe 2-4 million, can you believe 2-4 million?"

I said what do you mean? She responded "within 14 days we will see it all!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Ok there it is, take it or leave it.... I had a second one, which differs a bit and adds some more info, Ill share it later.

Dis Me Now But Within 14 days It will happen!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP