Users Online Now: 1,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 101,375
Pageviews Today: 183,882Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 1,340
02:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Haramein Nassim explains whats going on near the SUN !!! i just love this guy his a genius
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok , last days we see all kind of photos of U F O's large in size near the sun , Nassim Haramein is a known genius of our time and i might believe him , he says the sun is some kind of portal to the universe , and actually he has a video showing objects the size of earth ( i really think they are bigger ) , that are stopping and making a 90 degrees so they continue their course into the sun , simply amazing !!

This images we are seeing lately might be the same large UFO's coming to our solar system from other galaxies or other solar systems , or entering our sun to go other places :

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP