Users Online Now: 1,823 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 693,104
Pageviews Today: 895,696Threads Today: 232Posts Today: 3,062
07:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SCALAR ENERGY 101, WHO NEEDS OIL ??!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It is so sad that "The Powers That Be" (The bogus manipulative empty-souled idiots) work so hard at keeping the people misinformed and struggling, when it could be so much EASIER for everyone! Unfortunately they believe the only way they can exist is if they are causing suffering and limitation in the existences of others.... poor sad sick asshole vampires , who´s time of domination of lovely Earth will SOON BE UP! Heres a good introduction to understanding alternative sources of energy that we can use to fill our needs, besides dirty ol´petro.... check out> [link to www.davidicke.net] <<< I found this on David Icke´s website, I respect Mr. Icke for his research but I just want to clarify that even tho´ this article was on his site, it is a different matter entirely and written by a totally independent researcher. chorus headbang link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='smile_kiss'>
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP