Users Online Now: 2,194 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 857,923
Pageviews Today: 1,132,339Threads Today: 274Posts Today: 4,235
09:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Last week,AM640 Torronto's Gary Bell said Haiti is going to be the prison camps for North America.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message and to go with that Gary Bells thought, In Tex Marrs book Mysterious Monuments, there is a picture of a huge building in the Dominican Republic. It is a big modern, corporate looking alter type of building with no windows. It has what appears to be a projector or chalice at its top. The building is in the shape of a ramp. It's a very weird design but looks like something a corporate power would build. Tex said it is a torture chamber and the workers that built it have vanished....Also to go with this, the city I live in is broke financially, but somehow they are pushing to build a rail system and connect it with the other dump cities North to South that nobody gives 2 shits about here. I could have sworn i heard Barry talking about running a rail system to South America during the state of the union speech. They built Aushwitz with trains and it really wasn't that long ago.

Gary Bell will be on air tonight at around 11 or 12 Eastern Time. The show is called Space and it is streamed.

[link to www.640toronto.com]

Can anyone add anything about train construction happening out of the blue in your areas?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP