Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,163,450
Pageviews Today: 1,946,890Threads Today: 782Posts Today: 13,411
07:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The OwlMan vs The Illuminati! - 322 - (Rosicrucians/FreeMasons/Skull And Bones)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The "NWO" isn't "Coming Soon"...It's ALREADY HERE! ("They" just haven't broken it to you "YET")...

"Bankers" do NOT "rule this world"..."Secret Societies" do! ("Rosicrucians","Freemasons","Skull and Bones",etc) And their "Blood Oaths" and "Loyalties" to these "Secret Societies" mean FAR MORE than their "Job Title's" do I can ASSURE you!...

Like in Ancient Egypt...They practice "Magick"! I spell it with a "k",just like how one of their "great" past members Aleister Crowley (The Order Of The Golden Dawn) told "Them" to spell it...To separate the REAL magick from the "Stage Magic"...(Like Chris Angel,or David Blaine)...

Aleister Crowley

[link to awaken.weebly.com]

For those of you laughing right now (even some of you "Christians") at my mentioning "Magick" in these "Modern Times"...Let me ask you a question...

Have you so soon forgotten The Word Of The Living God?

"And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as The Lord had commanded: And Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents" - Exodus 7:10-12

"And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments" - Exodus 7:22

Yes..."Magick" is ABSOLUTELY REAL,and it is being practiced today MORE THAN EVER BEFORE...and...The same "Secret Societies" that ruled in the days of Egypt,are the SAME "Secret Societies" that rule the ENTIRE WORLD today!

Thread: 322 - The Irish Origins Of Civilization And The High Kings Of Ireland

(Do you REALLY think it's just a mere "coincidence" that there is a PYRAMID with the "Eye Of Horus" hovering over it on the back of the One Dollar Bill? Or that the world's largest Obelisk,excuse me,"Washington Monument" towers over the Masonic City,excuse me again,"Washington D.C."?)

They STILL meet up in "Groves" and "High Places",and they worship "strange gods" (and SACRIFICE to them) just like they did in the Days Of Old...Leviticus 20:1-7

There is a WHOLE OTHER WORLD out there,and even right before your very eyes,and yet most of you cannot even "See" it...

Here...Let me show it to you...

322 @2:32 - Thread: The Order Of The Rose Cross - Confessio Fraternitatis

To the modern day "Pharaoh" of "Spiritual Egypt"...- Revelation 11:8

"Though thou exalt thyself as the EAGLE, and though thou set thy nest among the STARS, thence will I bring thee down saith The Lord" - Obadiah 1:4

All Glory,Honor,and Praise be to The Lord Jesus Christ!

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

"For he took away the altars of the strange gods, and the high places, and brake down the images, and cut down the groves: And commanded Judah to seek the LORD God of their fathers, and to do the law and the commandment" - II Chronicles 14:2-4
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP