Users Online Now: 1,840 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 823,181
Pageviews Today: 1,412,535Threads Today: 545Posts Today: 10,150
03:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject my fellow christers: if "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess" etc.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We're all familiar with this promise, correct? Many of us quote it at unbelievers as a grim reminder of what they have in store. But consider. . .will these folks be forced to confess Christ as Lord? Highly unlikely, since that's not how God does things, and he's made it clear he has no interest in people honoring him with their lips when their hearts are far from him. I think we must conclude that all who submit to Him on that day will do so willingly.

So my question is this: Do we *really* believe that God will deny them the promised salvation of sincerely yielding and recognizing Him?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP