Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A true story of spirits caught between world and the Doctor of Souls
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THIS IS TRANSLATED FROM MY TEACHER’S TEACHER’S BOOK “MINCHAT YEHUDAH”- THIS DESCRIBES HIS WORK SAVING PEOPLE’S LIVES AND SAVING SOULS FROM PERIL.

In the year 1915 (5675) on the 15th of Ellul there came to me a young girl 17 years old named Katan Bat Azizah. She told me she was a orphan as her father had died. A year before her mother went to Persia to visit her brother there, as he was ill. She left me, my younger brother and sister with our aunt. My mom’s sister. She was angry very much consumed in anger and regrets. Katan found it difficult to handle her aunt’s anger and curses. She wanted to leave the house for good. As she was so troubled by her. To add to my troubles in Ellul after Shabot I cried and wailed on my bed with all my body concerning my bad fortune. Then all of a sudden I felt like a giant cat had fell between my shoulders, like a great cut had entered my flesh. After it felt as if it had entered my left arm. My arm became very heavy. To the point I was no longer able to move it. From that day my arm only hung down. I trembled at times and my eyes rolled up and down. My feet would move from side to side. At times I would walk back and forth and back and forth. When I layed down on my bed I was not able to sleep as I heard the sound of a hammer striking. When my mother returned we went together to a Arab mystic. After going to him many times he told us that I have a very strong demon within me. He tried but was unable to remove it from me. After this I want to the grave of Yuhoshua the Cohen Gadol (High priest) and prayed there a lot. I began to tremble greatly. I saw a man of great honor, dressed in white. I was unable to speak with my mouth. He stood about 4 feet from me he did not speak. Katan cried over her life, and the shattered heart in her midst.

To bring mercy upon her I did “yichudim” (meditations of Divine names) upon the spirit. The spirit then began to express thoughts in speech and screaming. The spirit said that she was a harlot. I asked her name. She did not want to say. After many times doing the yichudim on the 19th of kislev she finally said her name was Rosa. She told me that in the time she was dying the demon Lilly came to her. This caused her soul to be troubled very much. She said my soul wanted to escape from my body, before lilly could come close. Lilly put a sword to my throat. By this there went out my soul from my body. There then came to my soul 5 angels of rage. They stood by my head and asked “what is your name ?”. They had come to strike my body to purify it for 3 days and nights with rods of fire. Then there came another angel who I remember also appeared as a angel of rage. It was He who took my soul from its grave and struck it with a big hit, by this striking my soul was propelled in the “kaf hakeleh” (hallow of the sling) thrown until it reached the entrance of the supernal court in the firmament. I stood there naked as the day I was born. 2 angels came out from the supernal court. They gave me a shirt that was black and white, and another garment to cover below my waist. Then I was brought before the court. It was a court of 3 judges. The greatest of them sat in the middle. Their faces shinned as great as the sun. The court asked me what is the name of your father and mother. I did not want to answer them. Then the officers of the court struck me with lashes of remembrance, until I could endure no more. The first blow made me feel like a spark from a fire. The 2nd blow made me as a burning coal and the 3rd made me as dust. Then the court enlivened me and I told them my father and mother’s name. It was made known to me I had been incarnated in a man living in Basra (Iraq). He was evil and wicked and did not resist any lust and abomination he could do. In the end of his days he changed his religion and became a Muslim. After He died he was made into a evil spirit that entered into the body of a woman. All is revealed before the supernal court...........

This goes on for a long time

You may have read part of this in another post

now the rest has been translated and you may read it at the link

This is definitely one of the greatest vision of insight into the worlds

[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]

ENJOY
if you dare !
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge