Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Q-Files 2-11-10, LIVE w/Steve Quayle
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to stevequayle.com]

Hello all, thanks for stopping in.

Well, what a week it’s been since we were gathered around the table of Q. The weather has been pretty much dismal around the country. Even where I am this week in Houston, it’s crap. Even as I type this it’s a cold, rainy, 40 degrees. Which really puts a damper on me leaving the hotel for dinner. I’m pretty close top the Galleria; I wonder if the Cheesecake Factory delivers?

In any event, with the weather being as abominable as it is, what else is there to do than to gather round the PC and listen to the Hawk?

I’m sure the Hawk will give us the skinny about all this weather related doom we’re experiencing. All we have to do is ask the question, and the answer slides like butter from Hawk’s famous backside…sources. So, if anyone knows, Hawk will.

So let’s join our Hawk to find out how much more doom will be foisted upon us, and when.

Now, as a side note, a member of our Q-Files family is doing a show on Saturday mornings. For those of you who haven’t had the pleasure our own Bruce Collins is doing a show at 10:00 Saturday mornings on WSMN-AM. I and a few other of us from the files had a chance to hear Bruce last week; It was another great show with an interesting guest, and informed questions from Bruce. If you get a chance, give the show a try. Here’s a link for it…

[link to www.brucedcollins.com]

I’d tell you that I’ll have a thread up for it, but I’ll be flying home then. Hum did a great job hosting the thread last week. Maybe we can convince her to do it again…How ‘bout it, Hum?

Now, with all that being said, off to the show…
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP