Users Online Now: 1,870 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 414,321
Pageviews Today: 670,252Threads Today: 218Posts Today: 4,069
08:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I don't make many predictions...but sadly, the time has come....here IS the next 6 months....DON'T READ IF YOU'RE FAINT OF HEART!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Look, MOST of you know me by now, and I DO NOT make predictions. Don't be confused THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION!!! This IS what WILL happen in the next 6 months, and its really not good. As i write this, I am quite somber. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Mr.Gutsman and I'm from Philadelphia. I'm a Certifide Survival Expert both Wilderness and Urban. I'm Trained in Hand to hand combat and Fire arms. My awaking happened about 2 years ago and i have completely devoted my life over the past two years towards preperation for what we are about to face. I'm also a Freemason, I joined Freemasonry for self preservation, Not for MONEY, POWER or EVIL DEEDS. I Honestly just wanted to the inside track.
Some of the Brothers in my lodge are Former Cheif's of Police, High powered Lawyers & High Ranking members of the Philadelphia stock Exchange. Others are just a cross section of "Whos, Who" in the Philadelphia Metro Area.
We had a lodge on Monday night, Just basic Degree work. At dinner ALL the Brothers were "A Buzz."
I'm Sharing this information with GLP because, I HONESTLY LOVE YOU ALL, and want you to be SAFE. Talk at lodge was about the Markets, Derivitives & Bonds to be exact. RIGHT NOW we are in the largest MARKET BUBBLE OF ALL TIME, The "Bubble" to end all "Bubbles" Bigger then the Internet Bubble, Housing Bubble & Gold Bubble COMBINED.
Over the past week or so, we have seen some very "Odd" movement in the markets, Gold AND The Dollar rising on the same day. Highs and Lows every day, that10 years agowould have been un heard of.
Bottom line, in one month's time the Market will begin to die...and Die hard.Slow at 1st, down 100 points one day, down 45 another, up 30 the next then down 200. This will continue for about a month. After that the FED will decide to print more money then you can imagin. All the while the CIA will be stiring Civil Unrest on social network sites. SOON after that WE WILL BE ATTACKED!!! and SOLD war with Iran. As a result of that....there will be an event, i'll dare not say for my own safty (Figure it out) That event will be BLAMED on US citizens and we will be in UTTER lockdown. Citizen against Citizen....Neighbor angainst Neighbor.....All the while National Gaurd, Police and Marines WILL BE ON YOUR STREET!!!
Some Citizens will not put up with this and there will be Anarcy, Mid-Term elections....don't even think about them, they will mean NOTHING!!......After about 2 years of martial law.....We will presented with a "Solution" being absorbed into the 1st Global Govenment..Other Events will happen in other countries...but i have NO information about that.

My sugestions:
-Get out of the cities
-Hook-Up with some TRUST worthy friends
-Fight or Flight, Either hunker down and try to ride it out...or try to survive Nomaticly out in the wilderness.

Take this as you wish, feel free to ask questions.

And know, I love you all......
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP