Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HAIL over EGYPT yesterday LOL
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message well yesterday was very much like a scene from a horror movie , where we had the strongest thunder and lightning storm ever accompanied by HAIL , i thought i was dreaming at first lol ..

we never have snow here in egypt!!!

Severe hail storm in Egypt kills 4, injures 50

In Egypt, a strong hail storm has killed at least four people and injured approximately 50. The storm has caused extreme chaos on the streets of Egypt's capital.
Cairo, Egypt - On Friday, a hail storm in Cairo, Egypt has killed at least four people and more than 50 others, according to Press TV. The storm was also followed by a strong heat wave.
The severe weather conditions have caused chaos in the capital’s streets, while traffic accidents have increased and panic among citizens. Cairo’s storms saw slippery roads and lightning consistently striking the streets.
In the northern Mediterranean city of Alexandria, there have been reports of waves as high as two-storey buildings, reports Sify News. Officials from the General Authority for Red Sea Ports announced that a European luxury cruise ship smashed into a pier in the small town of Sharm el-Sheikh in the morning, which killed three sailors and injuring four tourists.
Meteorologists are expecting the weather to continue into the weekend.
[link to www.digitaljournal.com]

( sorry if it has already been posted, I have a short attention span tonight )
 Quoting: Me

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP