Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,079 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,352,654
Pageviews Today: 1,768,735Threads Today: 449Posts Today: 8,215
03:33 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

 
bevvy

User ID: 1030387
Australia
07/09/2010 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Information on the Solar eclipse :)

[link to heavenandearthastrology.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1011531
France
07/09/2010 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.
Chawlee

User ID: 1030380
United States
07/09/2010 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
If it's in the dots and dash's,I'll never get it. carl
Childoflight
User ID: 1030324
United States
07/09/2010 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
This was taken from PBS Newshour last night.The transcript is up on the web.It sounds dangerous and the contained area they showed was not in the least contained!!!!!
TOM BEARDEN: Some commercial companies think the answer might lie in taking microbes from many different environments, strengthening them, and releasing them where needed. BP is now testing what a company named Ultratech calls its microbe consortium in a contained area to see how it works.
Just read it....TAKING MICROBES FROM MANY DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS STRENGTHENING THEM AND RELEASING THEM WHERE NEEDED!!!!!

This could easily be a recipe for disaster if these bugs aren't properly tested first and their properties unknown!!!!!!!!People and animals and all living things could get very sick!The entire gulf of Mexico could be turned into a HOT ZONE!!!!!!! Heaven Help Us!!!!
RenegadeSon

User ID: 1030385
United States
07/09/2010 08:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011531

Thanks OP
Childoflight
User ID: 1028322
United States
07/09/2010 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
OP BACK 7.53am!!!!!!!!!!
RenegadeSon

User ID: 1030385
United States
07/09/2010 08:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011531

?

Last Edited by RenegadeSon on 07/09/2010 08:23 AM
Childoflight
User ID: 1030324
United States
07/09/2010 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
This is from 1973 but sounds interesting regarding mid Night level alert!Is there going to be a magnetic pole shift or reversal?Ghat would cause Mayhem! How would the weather be in Equador?Are any TPTB moving?


Journal of Atmospheric and Terrestrial Physics
Volume 35, Issue 6, June 1973, Pages 1127-1146
doi:10.1016/0021-9169(73)90010-X | How to Cite or Link Using DOI
Copyright © 1973 Published by Elsevier Ltd.   Cited By in Scopus (10)
  Permissions & Reprints


The field levels near midnight at low and equatorial geomagnetic stations


[link to www.researchgate.net]

Last Edited by Mister Obvious on 01/20/2014 11:16 PM
Looky

User ID: 1030446
United States
07/09/2010 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011531

NF Nuclear Factor
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]


NFF Non-Fixable Failure
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]

gloomndoom
:Looky Kermit:The space between mass is reality. Not the mass itself.- His Royal Dudeness 8/9/10:Looky Kermit:

:LOOKY: :looky fire:
bevvy

User ID: 1030387
Australia
07/09/2010 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
NFF

An abbreviation for No Fault Found often used by Engineers when responding to written fault reports

Failure analysis is the process of collecting and analyzing data to determine the cause of a failure. It is an important discipline in many branches of manufacturing industry, such as the electronics industry, where it is a vital tool used in the development of new products and for the improvement of existing products. It relies on collecting failed components for subsequent examination of the cause or causes of failure using a wide array of methods, especially microscopy and spectroscopy. The NDT or nondestructive testing methods are valuable because the failed products are unaffected by analysis, so inspection always starts using these methods

???

N . . .. . (,, .) . . F. .F.

N E E I E (,, E) E E FE EFE

Ne
Neon is the chemical element that has the symbol Ne and an atomic number of 10. Although a very common element in the universe, it is rare on Earth. A colorless, inert noble gas under standard conditions, neon gives a distinct reddish-orange glow when used in discharge tubes and neon lamps and advertising signs.[4][5] It is commercially extracted from air, in which it is found in trace amounts.

Fe
Iron is a chemical element with the symbol Fe (Latin: ferrum) and atomic number 26. It is a metal in the first transition series. Like other group 8 elements, it exists in a wide range of oxidation states. Iron and iron alloys (steels) are by far the most common metals and the most common ferromagnetic materials in everyday use. Fresh iron surfaces appear lustrous silvery-gray, but oxidize in air.

EFE
Early Fuel Evaporation
effer
Early Fuel Evaporative
Engineering Flight Experiments
ethylene-forming enzyme
Education for Employment
Electric Field Effect
Electrification Fixed Equipment
Electron Field Emission
Electronic Frontend End
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Emotional facial expression
endocardial fibroelastosis
endogenous fungal endophthalmitis
Engineering Feasibility Effort
epiploic foramen entrapment
Electronic Field Experiment

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by Mister Obvious on 01/20/2014 11:16 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1028971
Greece
07/09/2010 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.

NF Nuclear Factor
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]


NFF Non-Fixable Failure
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]

:gloomndoom:
 Quoting: Looky

my mind went to NFF too
nice catch
Krispy71

User ID: 962920
Netherlands
07/09/2010 08:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
@ bevvy

Seems with the words of OP that this is about an intelligent acting crystal-like lifeform, we both wer a bit right on track with our research in the crystaline structures of compounds (pag 200-201) ...lol...

Somehow I want to get a deeper look into that.
To see if qualiteis of cristals are to be linked with the behavior of that "THING" out there.
What crystals do act upon magnetism and electrical charges ? (a lot I know) Wich ones could form like metal fibers flocking ? and cary radioactivity or an other type of frequency output in the very low or infra red spectrums ...

Maybe we can come up with more things that might carry clue's.

I am not good in that navy and coup and rebellian stuf ... lol... so I try to be helpfull in area's that are more close to home ;)
Krispy71

User ID: 962920
Netherlands
07/09/2010 09:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
If it's in the dots and dash's,I'll never get it. carl
 Quoting: Chawlee


With all the captions and comma's etc
It makes :
G,NE,EIE(,,E)IEI'EFEE,F

scratching blink

I wish I knew haw the comma's : ,
the : ()
and the : '
are to be translated ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1024177
United States
07/09/2010 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Will someone give a summary of what exactly is going on according to info the OP has given?

I haven't been able to hang on this thread consistently. There is so much chitchat and conjecture in between his posts, that I'm lost.

I don't need a list of his posts...just a summary of what he says is going on.

It would be much appreciated! hf
Krispy71

User ID: 962920
Netherlands
07/09/2010 09:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.
OP


NF Nuclear Factor
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]


NFF Non-Fixable Failure
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]

gloomndoom:
 Quoting: Looky


Hmmmm not bad !!! hf

But why does he starts some sentences with a Capital and others dont ?

Then there is that 2 dots after superior : ..
and the 2 comma's : ,,

????

Last Edited by Krispy71 on 07/09/2010 09:12 AM
Krispy71

User ID: 962920
Netherlands
07/09/2010 09:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.
OP


?
 Quoting: RenegadeSon


Yes indeed ?????
Good catch !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011273
France
07/09/2010 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
good day is normally one word too? as in goodday,

Good Day GD NFF etc? or is this a wild goose chase?
Krispy71

User ID: 962920
Netherlands
07/09/2010 09:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
This was taken from PBS Newshour last night.The transcript is up on the web.It sounds dangerous and the contained area they showed was not in the least contained!!!!!
TOM BEARDEN: Some commercial companies think the answer might lie in taking microbes from many different environments, strengthening them, and releasing them where needed. BP is now testing what a company named Ultratech calls its microbe consortium in a contained area to see how it works.
Just read it....TAKING MICROBES FROM MANY DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS STRENGTHENING THEM AND RELEASING THEM WHERE NEEDED!!!!!

This could easily be a recipe for disaster if these bugs aren't properly tested first and their properties unknown!!!!!!!!People and animals and all living things could get very sick!The entire gulf of Mexico could be turned into a HOT ZONE!!!!!!! Heaven Help Us!!!!
 Quoting: Childoflight 1030324


Nice find ...
Like was thought before that different kinds of nanobots and different types of bacteria's were used.
We were talking about bio-remediation back then.
If you search WIKI for bio-remediation you will see the bacteria that are used,
and they are not ALL being so sweet and innocent ...
nast critters!

Public exposure is not at all healthy !!! And with those hurricane's and storms these critters are going to be allllll over the place and land etc ...
cleaning up- but also making people sick.
Looky

User ID: 1030446
United States
07/09/2010 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.
OP


NF Nuclear Factor
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]


NFF Non-Fixable Failure
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]




Hmmmm not bad !!! hf

But why does he starts some sentences with a Capital and others dont ?

Then there is that 2 dots after superior : ..
and the 2 comma's : ,,

????
 Quoting: Krispy71

I just went simple, I used the words spell check didn't like. midNightcareFullycareFully

I am sure there are more layers to this. For instance why is the mail agent both male and female?
:Looky Kermit:The space between mass is reality. Not the mass itself.- His Royal Dudeness 8/9/10:Looky Kermit:

:LOOKY: :looky fire:
torahemily

User ID: 993390
United States
07/09/2010 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.
OP


NF Nuclear Factor
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]


NFF Non-Fixable Failure
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]




Hmmmm not bad !!! hf

But why does he starts some sentences with a Capital and others dont ?

Then there is that 2 dots after superior : ..
and the 2 comma's : ,,

????

I just went simple, I used the words spell check didn't like. midNightcareFullycareFully

I am sure there are more layers to this. For instance why is the mail agent both male and female?
 Quoting: Looky

Mail carrier is not male and female, the intervention was by his girlfriend's superior.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1030486
Germany
07/09/2010 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
man, OP is freaking me out...
we need another summary of all, what OP said so far...
peleeeeeaaaase...
bevvy

User ID: 1030387
Australia
07/09/2010 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.
OP


NF Nuclear Factor
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]


NFF Non-Fixable Failure
[link to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com]




Hmmmm not bad !!! hf

But why does he starts some sentences with a Capital and others dont ?

Then there is that 2 dots after superior : ..
and the 2 comma's : ,,

????

I just went simple, I used the words spell check didn't like. midNightcareFullycareFully

I am sure there are more layers to this. For instance why is the mail agent both male and female?

Mail carrier is not male and female, the intervention was by his girlfriend's superior.
 Quoting: torahemily


I took the she to be his girlfriends superior ???
Looky

User ID: 1030446
United States
07/09/2010 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Mail carrier is not male and female, the intervention was by his girlfriend's superior.
 Quoting: torahemily

Interesting use of pronouns.. ok.
:Looky Kermit:The space between mass is reality. Not the mass itself.- His Royal Dudeness 8/9/10:Looky Kermit:

:LOOKY: :looky fire:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1030497
United States
07/09/2010 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Perhaps "she" is gf superior.


????

I just went simple, I used the words spell check didn't like. midNightcareFullycareFully

I am sure there are more layers to this. For instance why is the mail agent both male and female?
 Quoting: Looky
mimi
User ID: 650589
United States
07/09/2010 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Is there a summary of all the capital letters used, broken down by OP's individual posts?
bevvy

User ID: 1030387
Australia
07/09/2010 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
man, OP is freaking me out...
we need another summary of all, what OP said so far...
peleeeeeaaaase...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1030486



renegade are you still copy and pasting? though there was a reason for not putting summary together, is that still a prob?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1030486
Germany
07/09/2010 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
why using such an unusual word: "cataclysmic"
Wiki leads to this kind of explanation:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
GlassPearls

User ID: 613866
United States
07/09/2010 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Good day, my girlfriend says a midNight level alert can be called any day now. she says people at other embassies are catching on, even the mail courier agent was so nervous this morning that security thought he was acting suspiciously and arrested him. he was released after intervention from her superior.. after reading the mail her superior immediately phoned his wife. (there are so many alerts now,, i can not keep track of them all .) I know and read you all still asking about the cargo. I've told you what 80% of it is. just look careFully. the other other 20% is the cataclysmic one. we are making plans for our safety, when we ready i will tell you but its there if you read careFully.

?
 Quoting: RenegadeSon

I read that as "her" being OP's girlfriend. Her supervisor (male) authorized the release of the arrested mail courier (also male).

Last Edited by GlassPearls on 07/09/2010 09:31 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1030497
United States
07/09/2010 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
The practice drill is in Russia, or where ever. My comments relate to the possibility of the raised rebel flag as part of the drill for off loading equipment camouflaged for GA/SC/AL which is green with hard red clay. Look at the equipment, that camo is not beach, desert of urban. SR37, it's camouflage for your neck of the woods, and mine in SC.


Check out the camouflage on the equipment. It matches our Southern green countryside and our red clay soil.


Most interesting is this link by an earlier poster today:

[link to en.rian.ru]

Don't know if that picture has been photoshopped, but if not, then someone has done their homework.
.....



What "southern" are you talking about? The Georgia Red Clay isn't soft like that. It's hard, like clay. Literal clay. You can barely scrape up a hunk with a rock, much less be that soft. And I don't know any beach down south that is rock. The sand on the east coast is courser than the Gulf (which is powder white-or it was until May 2010) but certainly not all rock like.
 Quoting: SR37 1019703
Looky

User ID: 1030446
United States
07/09/2010 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
why using such an unusual word: "cataclysmic"
Wiki leads to this kind of explanation:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1030486

A doomsday event is a specific plausibly verifiable or hypothetical occurrence which has an exceptionally destructive effect on the human race.[1] The final outcomes of doomsday events may range from a major disruption of human civilization, to the extinction of humanity, to the extinction of all life on the planet Earth, to the destruction of the planet Earth, to the annihilation of the Solar system, to the annihilation of our galaxy or even the entire universe.
From link.

I like that they didn't leave anything out.
:Looky Kermit:The space between mass is reality. Not the mass itself.- His Royal Dudeness 8/9/10:Looky Kermit:

:LOOKY: :looky fire:

News