REPORT ABUSIVE REPLY
Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine
Btw did you hear that a Russian ship with LOTS OF GOLD went missing ?Russian ship with 700 tons of gold ore missing
[link to www.newser.com]
- a nine-person crew and 700 tons of gold ore
- gone missing in stormy seas off Russia's Pacific Coast
- was sailing from the coastal town of Neran to Feklistov Island in the Sea of Okhotsk
- vessel, hired by mining company Polymetal, was carrying the gold ore from one deposit to another where it was to be processed
Lets have a closer look to specifics ...
Does it makes sense ?Feklistov Island : [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Administratively this island belongs to the Khabarovsk Krai of the Russian Federation.
This island is part of the "Kondyor-Feklistov metallogenic belt" (KD) owing to the presence of placers  which include minerals like "blacksand platinum". The "Kondyor-Feklistov metallogenic belt" is one of the major metallogenic belts of Northeast Asia. It is assumed that it formed by an oblique subduction of the oceanic crust of the Mongol-Okhotsk paleoocean under the southern margin of the Siberian continent.
This Island is 1 of a greater group : The largest islands are the Shantar Islands, consisting of 15 large (Bol’shoi Shantar, Feklistov, Belichii) and small islands
This Island has a LAKE : Lake Bol’shoe
In that lake a SPECIES WAS FOUND FOR THE FIRST TIME ! [link to link.springer.com]
Specific features of morphology and biology of two species of nine-spined sticklebacks—Pungitius sinensis and P. pungitius—dwelling in brackish Lake Bol’shoe (Bol’shoi Shantar Island) have been studied. Differences in the number of dorsal spines, vertebrae, and coloration, as well as the absence of specimens with an intermediate phenotype indicate the reproductive isolation of two species supported by the temporal separation of spawning periods. Species P. pungitius was found in Lake Bol’shoe for the first time
So ... we have GOLD-ore ...
we have a LAKE ...
and we have abnormal SPECIES !!!Does that sound familiar ?
The area where the ship went missing > borders on China in the southwest and on the Sea of Okhotsk and the Sea of Japan in the east.
More info : [link to encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com]
The area of Islands its Economy, INDUSTRY.
Khabarovsk Krai is one of the most important industrial regions of the Far East. In the inter-regional division of labor, the krai’s economy specializes in machine building, metalworking, ferrous metallurgy, forestry, woodworking, pulp and paper production, the mining of several nonferrous ores, fishing and fish processing, and oil refining.
Khabarovsk Krai produces oceangoing and river vessels, metal-cutting lathes, transformers, compressors, and others ...
Transportation : River transport, along the Amur and its tributaries the Ussuri, Tunguska, and Amgun’, is also important.
Ocean transport, linking Khabarovsk Krai with the coastal regions of the Far East and the foreign countries of the Pacific, particularly Japan, is well developed. The chief commercial ocean port is Vanino, which operates year-round with the aid of icebreakers;
Now about the LOCATION whare this ship took from : NERAN
!This is a WEATHER OBSERVATION location
!!! [link to weather.gladstonefamily.net
Not much info is there to find on the web about NERAN ... nothing is specified or known !!! [link to www.chinci.com]
Neran is a populated place in the region of Khabarovsk Krai, the country of Russia with an average elevation of 15 meter above sea level. The location is sparsely populated with 0 people per km2 . The nearest town larger than 50,000 inhabitants takes about 12:14 hour by local transportation.
An estimated 0.3% of the children below 5 years old are underweight, with a mortality of 20 per 1,000 births.
Neran can have strong (vi) earthquakes, with occurances at 5-6 Richter.
So it makes NO SENSE that there is NO INFO on mining-activity or Gold-Ores to find in NERAN !
Neran is a place almost abandoned of people ...
So why was a ship sailing from there to Feklistov Island ?
This article gives more specific oddities :
other locations, other number of crew,... Russia extends search for missing Gold ship
[link to www.bullionstreet.com]
- According to Emergency Ministry, the bulk freighter was en route from the port Kiran to the port of Okhotsk with a cargo of gold ore weighing 700 tons.
- Three ships, an amphibious aircraft and a helicopter are undertaking search and rescue operations to find the eight crew members of the lost vessel. A sonar distress beacon was automatically activated near Feklistov Island
- The tanker Novik was the first to arrive at the scene, but found no wreckage or survivors. ... A specially equipped Be-200 amphibious aircraft was dispatched from the city of Khabarovsk in Russia’s Far East region to join the operation, but the rescue plane found no trace of the Amurskoe.
- The Amurskoe was built in 1973 in the port of Nikolaevsk-na-Amure. Over the last year, it mainly operated in Russia’s Far East and around Sakhalin Island, and also reportedly made sporadic trips to China.
- The Sea of Okhotsk is situated in the northwestern Pacific – between Russia’s Kamchatka Peninsula and the Kuril Islands to the east, the large island of Sakhalin and the eastern coast of Siberia to the west and north, and the Japanese island of Hokkaido to the south. 8 members not 9 !!!
went to China !!!
Japan connections !!
Kuril Islands !!!!
I see here a Russia-China-Japan connection !!! The opposition of the ODESSA !!!!Do you all agree that this might be very BESERK ???
Please verify you're human:
Reason for reporting: