Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,272 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 881,089
Pageviews Today: 1,148,641Threads Today: 197Posts Today: 3,910
09:07 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 197
United States
06/19/2005 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Alien...

Are you green, short, slanted eyes, and eat Mars Bars and Mlky Ways?????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 197
United States
06/19/2005 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
You love M&Ms donīt you!!!!!
ST In BG
User ID: 245
United States
06/19/2005 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78

Quote: "How come you mutilate cows and now recently humans?"

And can I have a flying saucer for my birthday? Or for Christmas?
Pretty please with sugar on top.

PS
and a cherry

PSS
and whip cream

Thank you"

*Understand That There Are Many Parties Involved In What You May Term: Cattle Mutilation !! ... While We Do Accept Certain Bovine Volunteers To Keep Track Of Conditions On Terra/Earth ... These Beings Are Understanding That Their Body Forms Will Have To Be Terminated For The Testing!! ... These Volunteer Bovine Beings Are Painless Put To Sleep Where Physical Death Occurs !!

As To Others Who Are Involved With "Cattle Mutilation" I Would Suggest That It Is Those Within "Secret Governments" Those Of Programs That Run Behind The Scenes Who Are Responsible !! ... As Those Individuals Are Involved In/With Biological Warfare !! ... Whereas Certain Components Of The Bovine/Cattle Being Similar To That Found In "Humans" !! ... Is Used In Experimentation !!

These Individuals "Point The Finger" In The Direction Of Extraterrestrial Beings Who Are Doing This ... Using Fear Of The Unknown Toward ET Beings !! ... And Using Them As Scapegoats & Cover For Their Operations !! ... *They Would Also Be Responsible For Such Done To "Human Beings" ... As "Fear" Of Having Such Procedures Done To Ones Own Race/Beings ... Would Hit Closer To Home !! ... Again They Can Say ... The ETīs Did This !! ... Cloaking Themselves ... And Promoting A Termed: "Negative Agenda" Toward These Helping Space Peoples !!

Quote: "And can I have a flying saucer for my birthday? Or for Christmas?
Pretty please with sugar on top.

PS
and a cherry

PSS
and whip cream

Thank you"

*While Such A Request Has Been Made In The Form Of A Joke !! ... We Can Only State That Such Things Are Not Possible !! ... As There Are Many Factors Involved Which Prohibit Our Giving Out Our Technology At This Time !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 197
United States
06/19/2005 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Okay, can I then borrow a flying saucer on my Birthday for one day?

Pretty please with sugar on top, with whip cream, and a cherry.



PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEE?????????????
ST In BG
User ID: 245
United States
06/19/2005 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78

Quote: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Well...you should fix the glitch it has with capitalizing the beginning of each word you write.

It A Little Annoying.
And Can I Have A Flying Saucer For My Birthday???????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????

And why....did you avoid my question about why you mutilate cows and now recently human beings????????????????????????"

*The Hybrid Program Functions Adequately To The Purpose Intended !! ... We Regret That This Is Not In The Particular Writing Style That You Are Used To ... We Find While It Does Have As You Say "A Glitch" It Works For Us !!

The Flying Saucer, Cattle Mutilation, Human Mutilation Answers Are To Be Found In The Posting Done Previous To This One !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1167
Canada
06/19/2005 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
+I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL+ awhore
ST In BG
User ID: 245
United States
06/19/2005 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13545

Quote: "ST in BG

i must say you do seem to be fairly consistant in what you say (well even more so than the "alien" that started this thread) so i have no reason to disregaurd anything you say as simple BS, but i still cant accept anything you say as "true" which i dont see why anyone wouldnt understand

but just for a little more clarification that youre not BS´n

lol

tell me something about me"

*Thank You For Your Honesty !! ... In Your Request To "tell me something about me" ... I Regret That I Am Unable To Answer !! ... As This Is Not How Things Work ... And It Is Against Set Policies/Rules That We Adhere To !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 197
United States
06/19/2005 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
If I met an earlier human ancestor, I would teach them fire.

Is there anything cool experiment you can teach us to do that is primative to you??????????????

I would love to try it.
ST In BG
User ID: 245
United States
06/19/2005 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78

Quote: "Okay, can I then borrow a flying saucer on my Birthday for one day?

Pretty please with sugar on top, with whip cream, and a cherry.



PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEE?????????????"

*One Does Not "Borrow" A Space Vehicle ... Without Having Proper Training & Guidance !! ... This Is Not A Simple Terrestrial Ground Vehicle !! ... But A High Tech Piece Of Equipment !!

However It Is Entirely Possible That You May Be Receiving The Very Thing You Request ... In Regard To "Piloting Lessons" !! ... I Do Not Have Access To Your Personal Materials ... So I Do Not Know !! .. But Such Things Are Possible ... Knowing That You Have An Interest !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 197
United States
06/19/2005 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Is there such thing as a United Stars of Astronomers??????????
ST In BG
User ID: 245
United States
06/19/2005 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78

Quote: "If I met an earlier human ancestor, I would teach them fire.

Is there anything cool experiment you can teach us to do that is primative to you??????????????

I would love to try it."

*Well Perhaps Not Primitive ... But Rather "Common Place" To Us !! ... The Art & Ability Of Levitation !!

Of Course Such Instructions Would Need To Be Approved/Sanctioned By Those Of "Higher Authority" !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
User ID: 245
United States
06/19/2005 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78

Quote: "Is there such thing as a United Stars of Astronomers??????????"

*If You Are Meaning ... Is There A Consortium Of Individuals Of Other Planets Which Study The Stars & Planets Similar To That Which Is Done On Terra/Earth ??

Although I Have Only Met One Such Extraterrestrial Astronomer ... I Can Believe That Such Might Be True ... As Like On This World There Would Be Individuals & Joined Colleges From Different Places ... Who Would Be Interested In Same/Similar Things !!

Although Unlike On Terra/Earth ... These Beings Realize From The Start ... That What They Are Looking At ... Is Not That Of The Current "Now" ... But Which Transpired Long Ago !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1798
United States
06/19/2005 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
"Thank You For Your Honesty !! ... In Your Request To "tell me something about me" ... I Regret That I Am Unable To Answer !! ... As This Is Not How Things Work ... And It Is Against Set Policies/Rules That We Adhere To !!"

How is it now how things work?

You say there is a policy against it, which by that you have basically just said that you can, or that you really cant (i dont see any reason why not to "believe" that)

Not to say that youre blowing me off but i dont see how these "lines" of communication could be that much different from any other form of communication. As you have previously stated "Each & Every Thing Is Connected To One Another ... From The Largest To The Smallest & From The Smallest To The Largest" so i am not seeing why you why you are not connected to me right now and if you are what you say you are i dont see why you wouldnt be able to grasp something from the connection so that i could further verify what you are saying and hopefully have gained some futher understanding of the nature of things.

So this leads me to believe either you are not what you claim you are (which i still have no reason to "believe") or for some reason there is a policy against helping "another" further his understanding, which i dont see why there should be a policy keeping anyone from doing, for that is just one of the responsibilities of being "alive"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 197
United States
06/19/2005 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
What is the shape of the Universe??


Is it expanding? And how fast is it expanding?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 197
United States
06/19/2005 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Why is light both a particle and a wave at the same time??????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 197
United States
06/19/2005 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
What is the formula to the prime number problem? And what is the 10th prime number??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 197
United States
06/19/2005 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Do you have an algorithm to write an algorithm?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8931
Russian Federation
06/19/2005 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
What if your questions are logicaly incorrent?

I mean questions on the shape of the universe and Wave-Particle Light theory?

What if light is nor wave nor particle nor anything third that you can imagine and it only manifests itself as a virtual energy/information packet? Mediator of entanglement.


I wonder...

My Question:

Does entanlement (the quantum feature of elemntary particles) have something to do with gravity?
ST In BG
User ID: 245
United States
06/19/2005 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13545

Quote From: ST In BG ... "Thank You For Your Honesty !! ... In Your Request To "tell me something about me" ... I Regret That I Am Unable To Answer !! ... As This Is Not How Things Work ... And It Is Against Set Policies/Rules That We Adhere To !!"

Quote From: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 13545

"How is it now how things work?

You say there is a policy against it, which by that you have basically just said that you can, or that you really cant (i dont see any reason why not to "believe" that)

Not to say that youre blowing me off but i dont see how these "lines" of communication could be that much different from any other form of communication. As you have previously stated "Each & Every Thing Is Connected To One Another ... From The Largest To The Smallest & From The Smallest To The Largest" so i am not seeing why you why you are not connected to me right now and if you are what you say you are i dont see why you wouldnt be able to grasp something from the connection so that i could further verify what you are saying and hopefully have gained some futher understanding of the nature of things.

So this leads me to believe either you are not what you claim you are (which i still have no reason to "believe") or for some reason there is a policy against helping "another" further his understanding, which i dont see why there should be a policy keeping anyone from doing, for that is just one of the responsibilities of being "alive"

*May I Clarify ... Perhaps This Was Unclear !! ... In My Terrestrial Embodiment I Am Not Allowed Personal Information On Others ... From My Zeta Reticulian "Zeta" Self ... To Be Given To Me !! ... *There Have Been Few Exceptions To This "Privacy Issue" Which Is Standard Policy !!

I Cannot Give You Or Relate To You ... That Which I Do Not Have Access To !! ... We Have Rules To Which We Must Abide By !!

You Are Not Being "Blown Off" !! ... There Is Understanding In Your Request !! ... But We Cannot Just "Rummage Through The Files" Without Valid Reason For Doing So !!

The Statement Of Connection ... Is That Of Our Philosophy Of Soom Sha Taal ... That All Is One ... And Everything Is Connected Everywhere ... From The Smallest To The Largest ... From The Largest To The Smallest ... All Things Are One Thing !!

While All Things Are Connected To Each Other Through The Life Forces Which Permiate Everything Everywhere ... This Does Not State That We Are Connected As Our Own Kind Are ... As The People/One People Are ... In A Cerebral Network !!

Understand That Unlike Beings On Terra/Earth ... We Are Not Spies !! ... We Find Such Practices Unsavory & Unethical !! ... So When A Request Comes Forth To Verify ... For Example ... What That Person Is Wearing ... We Would Turn This Request Down Flat !! ... Simply Because We Find Such A Personal & Unnecessary Intrustion On Ones Life !!

It Is Misunderstood That Even With Beings Such As Myself Who Are Given Special Implants To Facilitate ... Make Easier Ones Missions ... Ones Volunteering In The Projects Here !! ... That Such Implants Are Not Used To Spy On Or Through The Individual !! ...*However In This One Particular Instance ... Permission Was Granted To See Through Ones Eyes & Hear Through Their Ears ... And To Type Through This Person !! ... So There Are Exceptions/Allowances ... But We Ask For Permission Ahead Of Time !!

We Find ... Unless There Is Permissions Granted And/Or Danger To The Volunteer ... That Such Matters Of Privacy Are Just That ... Private !! ... This Matter Is Included With Helping Individuals !! ... As To Intefere Without Permission Or Danger ... Would Be A Violation Of Trust ... To Those We Have Asked To Help Us !! ... Those That Have Said Yes ... I Will Gladly Be A Part Of This/These Projects !! ... *The Beings Realize By Coming To Terra/Earth ... To Be Physically Born Into Flesh Bodies ... That Not Everything Will Be A Bed Of Roses Nor A Piece Of Cake !! ... So We Will Not Add Undue Burdons ... When These Helpers Have Enough To Worry & Concern Themselves With ... In Their Day To Day Lives !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2688
Germany
06/19/2005 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
"AC192:
Where do you live?"

got an address @DE :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2688
Germany
06/19/2005 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
ST In BG
User ID: 13

does the meaning of "ST in BG" has something to do with your current (body) location on earth? :)

some years ago i got an experience/information exchange with some beings who were not physically and uses human bodies for learning etc. but he/she/it were not "zeta" or doesnt mentioned it. they were here just to learn etc. and they used their own telepathic channels etc. do you share knowledge between such species/beings?
ST In BG
User ID: 245
United States
06/19/2005 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15881
6/19/2005

Quote: "ST In BG
User ID: 13

does the meaning of "ST in BG" has something to do with your current (body) location on earth? :)

*Hmmm ... Perhaps !! ... But Then Again ... Perhaps Not !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!! (Ornery Zeta Laughter !!)

some years ago i got an experience/information exchange with some beings who were not physically and uses human bodies for learning etc. but he/she/it were not "zeta" or doesnt mentioned it. they were here just to learn etc. and they used their own telepathic channels etc. do you share knowledge between such species/beings?"

*Oh Ok !! ... Sounds Interesting !! ... However Not The Case Here !! ... We Do However Have Our Own "Cerebral Network" !! ... Whereas If You Were Aboard Our Ship(s) & Asked A Specific Individual Zeta A Question ... The One Who May Assist You May Not Be The Being Directly In Front Of You ... But Rather May Be Another Who Is More Qualified In That Area !!

ST In BG

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2688
Germany
06/19/2005 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
> *Hmmm ... Perhaps !! ... But Then Again ...
> Perhaps Not !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!! (Ornery Zeta
> Laughter !!)"

i can hear it! :-)

> *Oh Ok !! ... Sounds Interesting !! ... However
> Not The Case Here !! ... We Do However Have Our
> Own "Cerebral Network" !! ... Whereas If You
> Were Aboard Our Ship(s) & Asked A Specific
> Individual Zeta A Question ... The One Who May
> Assist You May Not Be The Being Directly In
> Front Of You ... But Rather May Be Another Who
> Is More Qualified In That Area !!"

i understand and know. a funny notice about that experience is, that "they" claimed to had tease you (maybe not you, but other greys/zetas...) with the voice of marlene dietrich. all transmissions were done like a "rap" (sprechgesang) and ended with "i am the posh(y) lola"... caused a huge confusion (1930-1940)... :-) hehehe... i donīt know if they fooled me with that anecdote, but sounds funny anyway..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1574
United States
06/19/2005 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
This is possibly the strangest thread in the history of the internet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2688
Germany
06/19/2005 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
lol, indeed... popcorn
Orelinde

User ID: 5464
United States
06/19/2005 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
If you are a Nephilim / Annauki, then do you know of the "Starfire" Ritual, what it is and what replaced it?



smile_kiss
Per tutta la famiglia mia e gli amici, ti amo oggi, domani e sempre.
just curious also
User ID: 14201
United States
06/19/2005 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
do you know what the winning lottery numbers are going to be for the next drawings of MEGA MILLIONS and POWERBALL?

if you can accurately give me those, i will believe in you.

worshipworshipworship
Dee
User ID: 12033
United States
06/19/2005 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
I canīt believe I got to the party so late...
I canīt wait the catch up. So far I only read to the 3rd page. But this has got to be one of the best threads yet.

Wow our own ET right here and answering and questions..

Anybody thought to hook him up with TFT..that could make an interesting thread all of itīs own..

You guys have really all gone up a notch with me on this one.. Great stuff and very perceptive..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2688
Germany
06/19/2005 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
silence... aliens need to rest too ;p
ST In BG
User ID: 1204
United States
06/19/2005 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15881

Quote From: ST In BG: "*Hmmm ... Perhaps !! ... But Then Again ...
Perhaps Not !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!! (Ornery Zeta
> Laughter !!)"

i can hear it! :-)

Quote From: ST In BG: "*Oh Ok !! ... Sounds Interesting !! ... However Not The Case Here !! ... We Do However Have Our
Own "Cerebral Network" !! ... Whereas If You
Were Aboard Our Ship(s) & Asked A Specific Individual Zeta A Question ... The One Who May
Assist You May Not Be The Being Directly In
Front Of You ... But Rather May Be Another Who
Is More Qualified In That Area !!"

i understand and know. a funny notice about that experience is, that "they" claimed to had tease you (maybe not you, but other greys/zetas...) with the voice of marlene dietrich. all transmissions were done like a "rap" (sprechgesang) and ended with "i am the posh(y) lola"... caused a huge confusion (1930-1940)... :-) hehehe... i don´t know if they fooled me with that anecdote, but sounds funny anyway..

** Yes These Terrestrial Beings Do "Claim" Alot Of Things !! ... I Would Feel/Suspect However That Such Would Be Regarded As "A Curiousity" & Recorded For Further Analysis !! ... Perhaps (Now Anything Is Possible ??) ... This Could Have Even Been Made Into "Dance Music" !! ... As After All ... One Of Our Favorites Is By "The Bangles: ... Walk Like An Egyptian !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

ST In BG

News