Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,870 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,595,998
Pageviews Today: 2,547,822Threads Today: 804Posts Today: 17,798
07:25 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

 
defiler

User ID: 5149
United States
06/20/2005 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Operator: you´re just a freaking moron. you have no right to LAUGH at anyone other than yourself and your posts. you´re right up there with stgeorge. if fruit of the loom made people, you´d have been one of the defective models.
The operator

User ID: 9300
Canada
06/20/2005 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
I love you to defiler flower



SENDING LOVE AND GOOD ENERGY
defiler

User ID: 5149
United States
06/20/2005 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
"I love you to defiler flower



SENDING LOVE AND GOOD ENERGY"


Despite my angst ridden posts, I send you love as well.. My being judgemental and crass doesn´t mean I´m hateful. Do as you wish and say as you will.. I have the right to my opinions, just as you do.

Take Care, bud.
Two Cents
User ID: 4466
United States
06/20/2005 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
ST in BG,

I follow you now. What you say follows with information that I know. It also follows with another lifetime in which I died in order to keep information from falling into the wrong hands.

Thanks again for your time,

Two Cents
The operator

User ID: 13309
Canada
06/20/2005 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
"to keep information from falling into the wrong hands."

Two Cents

here is the reason for which I do not post any more in your Healing Thread

SENDING LOVE AND GOOD ENERGY your side...!
ST In BG
User ID: 6027
United States
06/20/2005 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Two Cents
User ID: 8945

Quote: "ST in BG,

I follow you now. What you say follows with information that I know. It also follows with another lifetime in which I died in order to keep information from falling into the wrong hands.

Thanks again for your time,

Two Cents"

*You Are Quite Welcome !! ... The Information You Had Quiried About Was From A Reading With The "Phoenix Cards" I Had Done With A Trusted "Reader" Quite A Number Of Years Ago !! ... I Taped This Reading Off & She Made A Sketch In Purple Ink !!

The Young Woman Saw Beyond The Cards ... As This Information Was Not Contained Within The "Phoenix Cards" Divination Set/Deck !!

ST In BG
AA

User ID: 171
United States
06/20/2005 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Defiler has a point ST in BG. How much better are you than the religions you call false? You just expect us to blindly believe you with no proof of anything you say? Surely you see the irony.
"Pray, v:. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4456
Germany
06/20/2005 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
ST in BG:

> "Unfortunately Terran Recording Devices Are
> Not Allowed Aboard Our Vessels !!"


Damn! But what about hidden cams? :-)=
The Roman

User ID: 631
Italy
06/20/2005 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
ancient watcher actually seems be able to scare out the puppets of evil agendas around, one being the Op of the other long thread about tell me what country etc..the other this possessed little demon OP.

Will they come back? i doubt so, because when you "talk" to the soul of someone with the language of light and make him see what he really his, or what he is doing, he can just run in disperation, but they have a chance to be saved if they stop and get back to the right path, but that his their choice.

for you old brother.



flower
Matter is light. Energy is light. We are all light beings.

-Albert Einstein-

My Hobby: [link to www.radiogalaxy.eu]

....and so came the time of the X° and last Crusade, for Truth and Liberation...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 956
Finland
06/20/2005 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Oh dear.

That was one long read.
(Especially The Postings With Every Initial In Caps...)

If you claim to be extraterrestrial in origin, even a very, very rudimentary knowledge
of human psychology must tell you your audience is going to ask for some sort of proof
or tell you to shut up and get lost.

There´s nothing magical or unsurmountable about displaying a photo or some such
simple piece of evidence. Yet the game is always the same, convenient answers to
all such demands count 13 on the dozen. I´m all with ´defiler´ on that.

Some (most?) of you people really seem to know where it´s at. And all I´m asking is to
see just one tiny little UFO before I go blind from old age. It doesn´t have to be all that
grand, the local Reticulian outhouse-emptying vessel will be quite enough.

In my humble opinion, AC 223 on page 8 offers the wisest and also deepest contribution
to this thread. "No, I´d rather go down fighting than live in the world you paint. Thanks but
no thanks." is his/her conclusion. I wish to express my agreement and respect, AC 223.


"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds",
one of our very human inner astronauts once sang.
Don´t you see where it´s all heading?
Have a good portion of the seekers/dissidents stick their heads up their asses looking for
Planet f*****g X or Zetas or Rectulians or whatever to come and straighten out our mess.
God forbid they should realize that your life is all you need to see what´s going on.
Or even start demanding ecologically produced foods and changing their shopping habits!
Can´t have that, can we.

What´s really disturbing is the flow of posters trying to convey messages of racial
ideologies on this forum lately. The topics may vary, but they´re here alright.
Where the hell did they come from?

And don´t think I don´t notice how all the "aliens", Owners of Thee Real Real Truth and so
on get in deep trouble whenever they encounter real people with real hearts, real courage and the ability to think for themselves like Octo and others.
Oh well, all in all this is still a Phascinating place.

Please carry on.
When the "aliens" come, I shall be well cool.

Peace.

stoner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7495
Iran, Islamic Republic of
06/20/2005 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
blairluv
heloo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4456
Germany
06/20/2005 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
alien11
~ LinkPunk ~
User ID: 12
Netherlands
06/20/2005 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Proud of My Broken Heart
~ Emily Dickinson



PROUD of my broken heart since thou didst break it,
Proud of the pain I did not feel till thee,
Proud of my night since thou with moons dost slake it,
Not to partake thy passion, my humility.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 680
United States
06/20/2005 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
ST In BG, Alien, whatever:

Why can´t all of you just butt the hell out and leave us alone?
ST In BG
User ID: 785
United States
06/20/2005 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: AA
User ID: 14146

Quote: "Defiler has a point ST in BG. How much better are you than the religions you call false? You just expect us to blindly believe you with no proof of anything you say? Surely you see the irony."

*It Is Not That I Am Better (Or Worse For That Matter !!) ... And I Do Not Expect One To Go Down A Blind Path Without A Flashlight !! ... However What I Do Wish To See ... Is That Others Consider "Alternative Explanations" ... That Is Not To Take What Has Been "Spoon Fed" To Them Since Their Birth Into This Physical Reality ... But To Go Beyond The Confines Of Their Self Made Closed In Rooms ... To Think As It Were ... Beyond The Box !! ... To Other Realites, Other Dimensions !! ... Of Life That Exists Beyond One´s Physical 3rd Density Senses !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
User ID: 785
United States
06/20/2005 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13877

ST in BG:

> "Unfortunately Terran Recording Devices Are
> Not Allowed Aboard Our Vessels !!"


Damn! But what about hidden cams? :-)=

*Well .................... No !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

ST In BG
ST In BG
User ID: 785
United States
06/20/2005 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: The Roman
User ID: 358
6/20/2005
12:04 pm EDT

Quote: "ancient watcher actually seems be able to scare out the puppets of evil agendas around, one being the Op of the other long thread about tell me what country etc..the other this possessed little demon OP.

Will they come back? i doubt so, because when you "talk" to the soul of someone with the language of light and make him see what he really his, or what he is doing, he can just run in disperation, but they have a chance to be saved if they stop and get back to the right path, but that his their choice.

for you old brother"

*Oh Is That How It Is ?? ... Noone Tells Us These Things !! ... Thanks For The Enlightement !! ... Hee Hee Hee !! ... And All The While I Thought My "Name" Was Daemon ... And Here It Was Demon All Along !! ... Sheesh !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Your Ornery/Mischevious "Resident Reticulian"

ST In BG
White Cake
User ID: 11169
United States
06/20/2005 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Where are comments from the Dracs?
AA

User ID: 171
United States
06/20/2005 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
"Greetings: AA
User ID: 14146

Quote: "Defiler has a point ST in BG. How much better are you than the religions you call false? You just expect us to blindly believe you with no proof of anything you say? Surely you see the irony."

*It Is Not That I Am Better (Or Worse For That Matter !!) ... And I Do Not Expect One To Go Down A Blind Path Without A Flashlight !! ... However What I Do Wish To See ... Is That Others Consider "Alternative Explanations" ... That Is Not To Take What Has Been "Spoon Fed" To Them Since Their Birth Into This Physical Reality ... But To Go Beyond The Confines Of Their Self Made Closed In Rooms ... To Think As It Were ... Beyond The Box !! ... To Other Realites, Other Dimensions !! ... Of Life That Exists Beyond One´s Physical 3rd Density Senses !!

ST In BG"


I think most people are open minded enough ST in BG. But once again you offer nothing to substantiate what you are claiming. Sure what you say is possible, but show something to back it up. Otherwise you are simply another religion or anyone else who says "I know the truth. I can not prove what I say, but just take it in faith."

Kind of like BushCo. blobr
"Pray, v:. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
hybrid?
User ID: 7345
United States
06/20/2005 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
greetings
i have a question...
once, my ex-girlfriend told me she was warned by a fortune teller about me: the fortune teller told her, about me, "he is a man, and yet he is not a man; he is a monster, and yet he is not a monster"
what did that fortune teller mean by this?
hybrid?
User ID: 7345
United States
06/20/2005 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
seriously, look in your databases...what am i?
ST In BG
User ID: 785
United States
06/20/2005 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 1063

Quote: "Oh dear.

That was one long read.
(Especially The Postings With Every Initial In Caps...)"

** Sorry About That ... It Is The Way The Translation Matrix Program Works ... How It Comes Across !!

Quote: "If you claim to be extraterrestrial in origin, even a very, very rudimentary knowledge
of human psychology must tell you your audience is going to ask for some sort of proof
or tell you to shut up and get lost."

** Yes This Sort Of Reaction Is To Be Expected !! ... However We Are Not "Stage Magicians" ... We Do Not Pull Rabbits Out Of Hats !! ... The Only Proof That I May Be Allowed To Present ... Is To Actually Take You Aboard !! ... Of Which Many Have Already Experienced This !! ... Maybe You ???

Quote: "There´s nothing magical or unsurmountable about displaying a photo or
some such simple piece of evidence. Yet the game is always the same, convenient
answers to all such demands count 13 on the dozen. I´m all with ´defiler´ on
that."

**We Do Not Count "13 On The Dozen" ... (Actually We Allow A Bit Of A Leedway ... And Just Include (2) Extra Eggs In Case A Few Break !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!) ... But We Understand What You Mean !! ... *As To Such Evidence(s) ... Nothing Is Ever Simple When It Comes To The Protection, Safety & Security Of The Many Projects We Are Involved In ... This Includes Our Technologies, Our Ships, Our Volunteers, Our Beings, Passengers ... And All Lifeforms Which May Reside With Us Or Around Us !! ... So Anything That May Constitute An "Unnecessary Risk" Would Be Either Withheld Or Not Allowed !!

Quote: "Some (most?) of you people really seem to know where it´s at. And all I´m asking is to
see just one tiny little UFO before I go blind from old age. It doesn´t have to be all that
grand, the local Reticulian outhouse-emptying vessel will be quite enough"

** Oh Nothing Like That My Friend !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!! ... "The Local Reticulian Outhouse Emptying Vessel" ??? ... Ok ??? ... *Who Is To Say You Haven´t Had Such Experiences Already ?? ... Having Even Been Aboard ... And Been Given ... "A Tour Around The Station" !! ... You Do Realize Don´t You ?? ... That We Give ... Daily Tours !!

Quote: "In my humble opinion, AC 223 on page 8 offers the wisest and also deepest contribution
to this thread. "No, I´d rather go down fighting than live in the world you paint. Thanks but no thanks." is his/her conclusion. I wish to express my agreement and
respect, AC 223."

** Well AC 223´s Reply Was To Alien ... And Not To Myself/Ourselves !! ... "We´re The Other Guys" ... And As You Might Have Noticed ... We Are Of A Different Position/Outlook Then This Individual !! ... Of Whom We Consider "Not Credible" & Of Who´s Words We Consider Invalid !!

Quote: "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery None but ourselves can free our minds",

one of our very human inner astronauts once sang.

Don´t you see where it´s all heading?

Have a good portion of the seekers/dissidents stick their heads up their asses looking for
Planet f*****g X or Zetas or Rectulians or whatever to come and straighten out our mess.

God forbid they should realize that your life is all you need to see what´s going on.

Or even start demanding ecologically produced foods and changing their shopping habits!

Can´t have that, can we."

** An Interesting "Ditty" ... Poetic Verse There !! ... We Agree With The 1st Two Lines ... " "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery None but ourselves can free our minds" ... However From There It Becomes A Diatribe Of Unfounded Worry & Concerns !! ... A Concern That "Seekers/Dissidents" Are Wasting Their Time (When They Could Be Wasting It Elsewhere ??) ... Looking For Planet X (Nibiru/Marduk) !! ... & Expecting ET´s (Zetas Or Reticulians ... *Actually It Is One Thought ... Zeta Reticulians "Zetas") ... To Come To Terra/Earth To Fix All The Problems Here ("to come and straighten out our mess") ... A Concern/Fear ... That These ET´s Will Make Drastic Changes In One´s Life & Lifestyle !! (" God forbid they should realize that your life is all you need to see what´s going on. Or even start demanding ecologically produced foods and changing their shopping habits! Can´t have that, can we."}

Quote: "What´s really disturbing is the flow of posters trying to convey messages of racial
ideologies on this forum lately. The topics may vary, but they´re here alright. Where the hell did they come from?"

**Well You´ve Stumped Us On That One !!

Quote: "And don´t think I don´t notice how all the "aliens", Owners of Thee Real Real Truth and so on get in deep trouble whenever they encounter real people with real hearts, real courage and the ability to think for themselves like Octo and others."

** Whew !! ... Thankfully I Am An "Extraterrestrial" Not An "Alien" !! ... I Was Concerned There For A Moment !!

Quote: "Oh well, all in all this is still a Phascinating place."

** Indeed It Is Very Fascinating ... Very Curious !!

Quote: "Please carry on. When the "aliens" come, I shall be well cool."

**Indeed We Will !! ... And If We Come ... And You Aren´t Cool ... Then We Can Arrange To Make You Cool ... If Not Ice Cold !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

ST In BG
ST In BG
User ID: 785
United States
06/20/2005 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward

Quote: "ST In BG, Alien, whatever:

Why can´t all of you just butt the hell out and leave us alone?"

*May It´s Because We Like You ?? ... But Then Again ... ???? ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4456
Germany
06/20/2005 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
ST in BG:

no hidden cams?... hmmm.. someday/oneday (soon), i get a nice footage of you and spread it around the internet. and then, we watch how many claimed it was faked.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4456
Germany
06/20/2005 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
ST in BG:

or simply make a simple movie with only shaking your butt to "walk like an egyptian" and release that as "butt-shaking-done-by-someone-not-from-this-planet.avi"

how about that? deal?
idol_harobed

User ID: 1771
Brazil
06/20/2005 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
flip <- What does this mean in your homeworld?
I am what I read.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6218
United States
06/20/2005 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
do you have a penis>
~ LinkPunk ~
User ID: 12
Netherlands
06/20/2005 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
blink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1165
United States
06/20/2005 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Oh, I see, you´re an "EXTRA TERRESTRIAL", that means you´re just one more of us that we don´t need - you´re EXTRA.
idol_harobed

User ID: 1771
Brazil
06/20/2005 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
"Oh, I see, you´re an ´EXTRA TERRESTRIAL´, that means you´re just one more of us that we don´t need - you´re EXTRA."
gwdancelmao
I am what I read.

News