1) they are territorial and can only be in territories that God is not standing in. Quoting: Salt & Light
2) they are interested in disturbing the Adam bloodline and this agenda has been going on since the beginning of man.
3) they can use other bloodlines but are particularly interested in Adamic line. Holds more value to them. The other bloodlines that can be used are more for drones, like stormtroopers for evil agenda.
4) Those who are saved and believe and trust in God have authority over them. They cannot tamper with you if God is with you.
5) they are fallen angels, not aliens from another planet. they are demons and agents of Satan. (Read "The Omega Conspiracy") Agenda is to take God out of man forever. (Read Book of Adam and Eve) I will go into more detail later today on this topic.
6) They can be conjured.
Salt & Light,
You state some very interesting conclusions here which I for one believe are all true. There were some replies immediately following what you wrote which vehemently attack both you and your conclusions which indicates the truth in them.
The fallen angels will do almost anything to convince us they are not evil or do not exist, but we both know that is not the case. Their leader is Lucifer, the father of lies and the accuser of God's people before His throne.
Your experiences and conclusions mirror my own. I belive we are living in an era analogous to those described in the apocryphal texts. The servants of The Evil One are interbreeding with the human race now as in the antediluvian period.
Those that understand and expose the truth are attacked. Our only refuge and strength is in Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ is our Light, Path, Truth, Living Water, Protector, Guide, Shepherd, Savior.
Invoking his name in faith and total convicton drives away these entities; of this I have no doubt.
Praying in the Holy Spirit comforts us and removes the fear that the fallen ones illicit in us. The Holy Spirit also trains and instructs.
When we put on the armour of God; Truth, Peace, Righteousness, Salvation, Faith and the Sword of the Spirit we can be assailed but not overcome.
Once you establish yourself firmly and irrovocably in this path I pray that you would interceed for others that are still struggling.
I pray daily in the Spirit that:
1) God's beleivers (communion of saints) here on earth are protected and comforted.
2) The plans of the wicked one and his dominions are thwarted and that they be bound, chained and cast into the lake of fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
3) The plans of those that use the power of The Evil One are reversed and they fall into the traps that they set for the humanity.
4) The Holy Spirit fall on the hearts of the unbeleivers and shine a light ito their darkness.
5) Our Lord and King come quickly to deliver us before conditions become totally out of control such that even some of His believers lose their faith.
Fear Not! If God be for us, who can be against us?