REPORT COPYRIGHT VIOLATION IN MESSAGE
MEANS TO SELF (My Personal Goals)
ALL IN ONE
MEANS to SELF
1. APRECIATION To realize the efforts of those around you.
2. BALANCE To preserve spiritual, mental and physical health.
3. CHARITY To offer yourself to others out of adoration.
4. CONSCIENCE To know when your actions are for the greater good or not.
5. CONSERVATION To maintain a healthy and adequate living condition for ones self and others.
6. COURAGE To overcome ones anxieties and fears in the pursuit of a goal or dream.
7. CURIOSITY To pursue and study the unknown.
8. DISCIPLINE To labor hard in the aims of bettering one’s self and there world.
9. FAITH To believe that regardless of how bad things get they can always become better.
10. FORTITUTED To accept that the world will rarely play by your rules.
11. FRUGALITY To manage ourselves and our resources to the benefit of all.
12. HARMONY To live in healthy unison with ourselves and our environments.
13. HONESTY To express sincerely, innocently, justly, and accordingly.
14. HUMILITY To recognize that our existence is for the benefit of a greater purpose.
15. HUMMOR To relax and not take the world to seriously all the time.
16. JUSTICE To judge with fairness and rationality.
17. KINDNESS To ensure what is best for everyone.
18. KNOWLEDGE To inquire a broad strategic, technical, and philosophical understanding.
19. LOVE To promote life, peace, and unity.
20. MAGNANIMITY To rise above all pressures and ills and dedicate oneself to the greater good.
21. MERCY To forgive those who have been led astray by the ills of life.
22. OBJECTIVITY To consider all possibilities and facts before coming to a conclusion despite previous bias.
23. OBSCURITY To deny credit as it is only distracting towards greater personal goals.
24. OBSERVATION To identify the needs of the world and act towards fulfilling them.
25. ORGANIZATION To retain a basic dynamic so all may comprehend.
26. ORIGINS To search for and understand life’s true beginnings.
27. PERFECTION To seek and discover enlightenment in all forms even if seemingly unattainable.
28. PROGRESSION To grow evolve and expand upon what we are.
29. REASON To prioritize ones objectives in the name of truth and the greater good.
30. RELIANCE To enable those who require your support.
31. RESPONSIBILITY To blame only oneself for the shortcoming and ills in your life.
32. SACRIFICE To uphold what is just and moral even at the expense of ones self.
33. SUPPORT To encourage all forms of life.
34. TEMPERANCE To restrain oneself from acting out of desperation or resentment.
35. TOLERANCE To exist and be nonjudgmental and accepting to the uniqueness of every individual.
36. TRANQUILITY To sustain a peaceful mentality so we may act accordingly, and appropriately.
37. TRANSIENCE To grasp the finite nature of oneself and existence.
38. UNDERSTANDING To explore study and comprehend the universe.
39. WISDOM To learn from yours and others mistakes.
40. ZEAL To face every obstacle with vigor and commitment.
• So long as it is a peaceful covenant, seek the wisdom of all faiths and let the truths that guide us to peace pave the path to enlightenment.
• Sorrow is the nutrient for the seed of respect, which grows into reverence. And when that which is revered falls, it begets sorrow.
• Man’s greatest form is that of an introspective memory.
• To be wise means to master the art of Perspective.
• Only those with nothing to gain are fit to judge.
• We obtain true personal understanding only through absolute despair.
• Truth lies in darkness, for those living in the light illumination is the key. But for those who dwell in the dark, truth is harsh and vivid.
• Only those who carry stigma and have been able to see peace through it are worthy of trust.
• The mark of a good a man is that he allows others problems to become his own.
• True freedom is the ability to do Good, for the right reasons, with no objections or ulterior motives.
• Life isn’t fair. But it can be Just if we work for it.
• Death is only a punishment to the wicked, but peaceful repose for the caring.
Please verify you're human:
Reason for copyright violation: