The sheer amount of hate you get leads me to believe you are onto something Ed. Quoting: NegativeGhostrider
Now I know why they had to hide the truth from the profane..
That was my thought as well. The 'religious' are more full of vile hate than any others I have seen lately. Its crazy.
To all the Bible thumpers, hater and so-called Illuminati, free mason, pindar, nwo experts
After all, what goes into your mouth will not defile you
; rather, it's what comes out of your mouth that will defile you
A psalm of Asaph.
1 God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:
2 “How long will you[a] defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?
3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”
8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.
39. Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.
As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."
67. Jesus said, "Those who know all, but are lacking in themselves, are utterly lacking."
83. Jesus said, "Images are visible to people, but the light within them is hidden in the image of the Father's light. He will be disclosed, but his image is hidden by his light."
86. Jesus said, "Foxes have their dens and birds have their nests, but human beings have no place to lay down and rest."
100. They showed Jesus a gold coin and said to him, "The Roman emperor's people demand taxes from us."
He said to them, "Give the emperor what belongs to the emperor, give God
what belongs to God
, and give me
what is mine
102. Jesus said, "Damn the Pharisees! They are like a dog sleeping in the cattle manger: the dog neither eats nor [lets] the cattle eat.
112. Jesus said, "Damn the flesh that depends on the soul. Damn the soul that depends on the flesh."