LIke, 22 of the last 30 days have been, like, bloody days. Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1336956
Every year there are major earthquakes in Japan.
Every year there are columbine shootings somewhere in the world.
Predict Gadafi's death? Why of course another prediction that seemed highly possible when you said it. Kind of like when it seemed highly possible that an Israeli-Iranian war was imminent and you predicted that Israel would attack Iran. The absence of an Iran war didn't stop you from declaring success on that prediction!
You play the odds apparently and hope people develope an emotional attachment to you and become followers so they become blinded by your common predictions that come true on a frequent basis and fail to notice your failures which you declare successes.
Next year and the year after that there will be major earthquakes in Japan, Columbine shootings, and plenty of bloody days.
1. Governments have killed 22 unarmed people 67% of the time? Link?
2. I said "Mega Earthquake in Japan" not just any earthquake.
3. Comumbine was fulfilled long ago. I agree it has been recurring.
4. Gadhafi dead so soon after i said it was a surprise to many including me.
5. Israel and Iran has been ongoing. I never gave a time frame. Shortly after I said the were ready to attack an Irian Nuclear Scientist was dead outside his home. Iran blamed Mossad. Then Iran's nuclear program went down because of a malicious worm. Who did you think did that? It wasn't Disneyland!
6. Plenty of events posted in advance that you have chosen to ignore. The ones that are undenyable are quickly forgotten.
7. here is the point: How do you feel about Jesus? His life, death, and resurrection are in Holy Scripture. It matters little to me whether you appreciate my work or not. Have you sought the forgiveness of your sin through Him? Or do you deny He was a historical person as well?