Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,806 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,505,850
Pageviews Today: 2,418,284Threads Today: 784Posts Today: 16,856
07:37 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Only 45.4% of Americans had jobs in 2010 (USA TODAY, Census, Bureau of Labor Statistics)

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332300
Netherlands
04/14/2011 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Only 45.4% of Americans had jobs in 2010 (USA TODAY, Census, Bureau of Labor Statistics)
The share of the population that is working fell to its lowest level last year since women started entering the workforce in large numbers three decades ago, a USA TODAY analysis finds.

Only 45.4% of Americans had jobs in 2010, the lowest rate since 1983 and down from a peak of 49.3% in 2000. Last year, just 66.8% of men had jobs, the lowest on record.

Read further (and don't forget tho vote, comment and pin ...thanks.... :-)):

[link to www.usatoday.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1332300
Netherlands
04/14/2011 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Only 45.4% of Americans had jobs in 2010 (USA TODAY, Census, Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Hey Look..... 37.3% of Californians are working! The other 62.7% are retired :-)

News